mnjenlittle

20180117-letter-to-myself-2021

20180117-letter-to-myself-2021
mnjenlittle, Jan 17, 2018
Description:
MOC Day 9 - Advice to yourself.
The kit is My Wish for You from Amber LaBau. I did use a retired template from Scrapping W/Liz. The words are as follows and my text editor says it is 262 words.
"Dear Self: Have the kids graduated from college yet? Gabe should have just finished and Claire a couple of years ago. How do you feel? The babies are gone and on their own. You have done the best you could at showing them how to be a productive, kind, and supportive part of society. They will be ok. So will you. Make sure you let them know they can come to you for help, but that you know they can make the best decisions.
Most likely your beloved Scarlet has passed on. Right now she is just about to turn 1 year old. It didn't take long for her to worm her way into everyone's heart. From me, a great big hug. It will be hard letting her go. Give Rajah and Shadow a gentle pat for me. They will be pretty old by now.
Have you traveled the world? Where ever Jeff drags you will be an adventure. Have fun. Not everywhere will be your comfort zone or where you want to go. Please try to go places that interest you, too. Even if you have to go on your own. You can do it!
I hope you have stayed healthy. It is the only way you will live a long life and see who your children become. It is scary to think of the future and what changes will have occurred. Who will have passed on, what other health situations you'll have. But to balance those hard times, there such good times. Whatever you do, enjoy them to the fullest. "​
Dalis likes this.