mcurtt

2018-10_October-TLP_Style_Photoless_web

2018-10_October-TLP_Style_Photoless_web
mcurtt, Oct 3, 2018
Description:
Credits: Sara Gleason - Birchwood Template. Sabrina’s Creations - Indexed. Thimble clip art from the internet.
sabrinavc, Karen, nhudao and 2 others like this.
    • Tree City
      I love that you scrapped about this, esp. after the chat. :) It's a great photoless page. And no, you don't sound insane for wanting to go--it makes complete sense to go and enjoy something you both love and so it's a great weekend you've got planned with your fellow thimblers!
      Karen and mcurtt like this.
    • mcurtt
      @Tree City Thanks! l am even crazier because it coincides with DSD. :crazy3 It was SO HARD to not include a photo.
      Tree City likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I love this, too, Marilyn! You mentioned that you collected thimbles, but I had no idea there were so many thimblers. You and John will have an awesome road trip. It sounds perfectly lovely. :beat:beat:beat:beat
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      And I am still waiting for a layout WITH photo of your grandfather's thimble and details about his time as a tailor. Oh, and a photo of grandpa to go along with it. You know how I love your vintage layouts and enjoy family history. I am going to consider this layout as a teaser for more coming attractions.
    • mcurtt
      @flowersgal Thanks! Actually I do have a vintage photo of my grandfather in Austria where he was schooled as a tailor. He is sitting with other men, all stitching. I used it in a layout back in the early days of my digital life, maybe 2006? But that would be a great one to redo. Thanks for the suggestion. :-)
      Karen likes this.
    • Amson
      I love journalling pages and this is such an interesting story. Beautiful page!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Karen
      I LOVE this layout So much! As you know from the chat, I am totally intrigued by your thimble meeting trip and I love reading more about it. It's so great that your hubby will go with you too. Mine would say "see you when you get back" :giggle
      I'm seconding @flowersgal I would love to see a layout about your grandfather and his thimble!! Tag when if you make one, so I don't miss it! :)
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Karen Thanks. Will do (as far as tagging). :-)
      Karen likes this.
    • jk703
      This sounds like so much fun all rolled into one! A road trip with DH, thimble love, and meeting up with other that have the same fun interest! I love the pale colors and your journaling is perfect! Hopping on the bandwagon for a thimble layout!
    • mcurtt
      Karen and jk703 like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Oct 3, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    176.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).