mcurtt

2017-11_November-TLP_Photography_web

2017-11_November-TLP_Photography_web
mcurtt, Nov 4, 2017
Description:
Credits: Pink Reptile Designs - Fancy Neutrals, Fall Talk. Valorie Wibbens - You Make Me Smile. Gina Miller - J Adore. Lynn Grieveson - Light Me Home.
Christina W and thimbleberrie like this.
    • tkradtke
      Oh my... can I tell you how much I love this photo (and would love to recreate it myself)?? Please tell me you're going to print this one! You definitely captured the feel of a cool, wet, fall day! And your simple layout, lets that photo be the star! Thanks so much for playing along with the photography challenge this month!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • RJMJ
      I Just Love This!...Wow!...What A Gorgeous Photo!...Perfect Compliment To The Dark Background With Those Subtle Pops Of Orange!...Love The Swirly Ribbon/Rope Detail Here & That One Simple Button In The Perfect Placement With The One Leaf To The Left Just Dangling Ever So Perfectly!...Autumn Perfection!...
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Christina W
      So fantastic - I just love the way you made spontaneous leaf art! The photo is stunning and the page sets it off to simple perfection!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Amson
      Stunning! The perfect page!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • bestcee
      Love it! I love the bright leaf colors especially against the wet driveway.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Nov 4, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).