jaharvey

20161020_Turning Leaves

20161020_Turning Leaves
jaharvey, Oct 26, 2016
Description:
My layout ended up quite different from the one I was scraplifting, but I maintained the scribble behind the single photo and the scatters and paint, which drew me in initially. Products used were Turning Leaves, Stringbats 12 – Autumn Leaves, and Worn and Well Loved Elements. Font is DJB Miss Molly Brown.

[​IMG]
Vrielinkie, Pheeebzzz, MariSt and 2 others like this.
    • cfile
      very pretty and great scraplift! I love your photo of the changing leaves and the stringbats and confetti are perfect!
      jaharvey likes this.
    • mimisgirl
      I think this is gorgeous! I love how you altered it for your lift, and I totally see how the paint and scribble drew you in. nicely done!
      jaharvey likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh I think is gorgeous too!!!!!!! you have kept the structure of the page, just gave your own stamp... I reckon that is what scrap lifts and templates are: a starting point, a push to inspiration.... if we give our own ...it only gains!!!!! Love your photo, the framing, the delicate scatters... and that word art for the tittle is amazing!!!!! oh and great shadows too!!!! I love your page!!!!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!! [​IMG]
      jaharvey likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jaharvey
    Date:
    Oct 26, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    181.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).