Amson

2016 New Sightings

2016 New Sightings
Amson, Jan 2, 2017
Description:
This is just the push I needed for this page to end my 2016 Project Life. These are the new birds sighted on our property over the last year. The total for 2 years is now 96 bird species. Here's hoping we reach 100 in 2017.

Credits: Amber LaBau - Geocache Papers
Allison Pennington - Mighty Papers

Thanks for looking!
    • StefanieS
      Wow! Your photography is just amazing, love the variety and your very obvious love for them. Here's to 100 for you too this year!
    • bellbird
      Pretty amazing variety and the photos are just stellar!
    • 3BluEyedBabies
      You are quite the photographer! I love watching birds, but this is a whole other level of awesome here! Great take on the the challenge!
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh this page is a stunner, and I love how you document a passion with such superbness. wow
    • Tinci
      This is so pretty layout, amazing bird photos!
    • KAPOH
      Wonderful pics! Really a beautiful page.
    • pagefrocks
      Amazing page!! I love our backyard birds, but have limited success identifying or capturing them with the camera. That clean, minimalist layout is just perfect for this!
    • adriablack
      Gorgeous page and photos! I love this unique take on the challenge!
    • Pups_r_Paps
      This is a beautiful page and fantastic photos. You must live in a pretty fantastic place to see so many different birds. This is a GREAT summary to your 2016 year of bird watching.
    • HeatherB
      This looks so beautiful with the simple blocked design and your amazing bird photos. Fantastic page and review for the year!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    Amson
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    221.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).