MrsPeel

2004Phoebe

2004Phoebe
MrsPeel, Nov 2, 2016
Description:
2004Phoebe by Cynthia Taylor aka MrsPeel using digital scrapbooking products from The Lilypad-
****from the awesome offers today, 11/02/16 on SOSN 50$% OFF today ONLY!***
you can find all offers for today HERE
In my page:
Dawn Inskip: Dolly DayDream Collection
-the numbers are from Lynne Marie's This Week Bundle-
Remember these are HALF PRICE today only!!!!
TFL!!!
AllisonPennington likes this.
    • Cristina
      This is stunning - everything looks so real, it makes me want to reach out and touch the ribbon!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      thanks so much girl, you alwaysz make my day when you comment in my pages!!!!!! I have to be hoenst and admit that the paper is one of the collage papers from Dawn, so tthe main bit is shadowed by Dawn! what I did, not to cover the gorgeous bit of the flower, lowered the opacity of the foto and deleted the bits that where on top of the flower, the bits of threads, then put the opacity back on.... couldn't shadow the photo because the bit of whute thread disapeared if I did LOL that's why I made the outer frame..... LOVE these papers so much..... thanks again my lovely!!! @Cristina
      Cristina likes this.
    • RebeccaH
      so beautiful and soft! your shadowing on that top ribbon strip is perfection. and the splattered paint detail is divine! this is just gorgeous all the way around!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Cristina
      @MrsPeel well that is even more amazing!! Wow! You put so much care in your pages and it shines through! :beat
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      thanks so so much girls..... I actually made a page I would love you to read the description/text because you two are so much part of what I talk about
      page is HERE

you two have been so much part of helping me fight adversity and keeping me so happy.... @RebeccaH & @Cristina !!!!
      RebeccaH and Cristina like this.
    • scrappydonna
      This is really awesome, Cynthia!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @scrappydonna thanks!!!! I ve been meaning to write to you, incredible that the little one is two years old already!!!! I am so SO happy you are Polly!!!!! we come a long way!!! so great to be here surrounded by all of you, you are amazing!!!!!!!
    • mimisgirl
      LOVE this Cynthia! Your additions are perfect for this paper - I will tell you I started with this one and really struggled - so I am in awe of what you pulled off! Love it!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Erin, I love you so much.... thanks!!!!!! I can't possible imaging you struggling..... I have been in awe of your pages ...I think I did say, I missed you!!!!!! so good to have you back!!!!! asnd thanks once again!!! @mimisgirl
    • Jacqueline
      Gorgeous page! The photo is perfekt with the kit.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Nov 2, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    174.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).