cookingmylife

1909-TLP-Journaling

1909-TLP-Journaling
cookingmylife, Sep 5, 2019
Description:
Most every element on this page was altered in some way. Kind of like my birthday plans... :eyeroll

APennington_FTLO2013_Clippy Frames v4
Etc_Dan_BlarneyGreen_Alpha
lgrieveson_Cracked-and-Vintage-Alphas
lgrieveson-worn-framers
paislee-bloom-pp8
paislee-goeswitheverything-pp
SBasic_CityScape_Extras07
Font: Archer SemiBold

Thanks for looking!
Beth Holmes and KarenB like this.
    • SharLamb
      Darling page. I hope the cancer is in check! Your attitude is inspiring.
    • HeatherB
      Sorry your birthday didn't happen as planned. And sorry for the year that you've had. Love the green highlights and the green 75. And love your design, wonderful page!
    • flowersgal
      Life does have a way of dealing us some unexpected surprises. Glad you treated yourself to a fun new "do". Green is my favorite color also. I like your page and your photo. Happy belated birthday and best wishes for the year ahead.
    • mcurtt
      You look fabulous! Love me some green hair. And I hear you about birthdays, mine was a bust too... I had injured my knee in the grocery store the night before (slipped on some grapes that had fallen onto the floor). It has been three weeks and I'm still hobbling around.
    • KarenB
      What a lovely photo of you! Love your layout and you have inspired me to get some colour in my hair :giggle Hope things continue to be well with you and DH :beat
    • cookingmylife
      @mcurtt Oh Not Like! Be good to that knee! Heating pad and/or a bag of frozen peas.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      @KarenB Go for it! I wish I had had the stylist pull more hair but she was still a bit hesitant with this 'old lady' I guess! LOL
      KarenB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    cookingmylife
    Date:
    Sep 5, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).