cookingmylife

19-wk-24

19-wk-24
cookingmylife, Jun 28, 2019
Description:
This was the week I got serious about cleaning out the attic which has been Dick's office. While I don't expect him to be using it any time in the near future, the filth had to be dealt with at some time. It gave me something to focus on outside the uncertainty of his recovery. It isn't done but it's clean enough for me now to work up there on our paperwork.

btw, the chart on the wall was to remind him pre-hospital stay of the things he needed to do morning and evening. He tended to either forget some or only do the ones he felt like. hmph That led to the 2.5 weeks in the hospital.

APennington_MisterSun_P&B
jj-24seven-ep_happiness is
nbk-URBAN-GARDEN-ABP1-bow
sc_weekinreview5

Thanks for looking!
    • IntenseMagic
      I love the little glimpses in to everyday life! I think I dreaded cleaning out DH's office more than any other room in the house! You both are in my thoughts and prayers always!
    • Iowan
      Great job of documenting this aspect of your life. You have a great variety of photos here
    • Cherylndesigns
      You're keeping right up with your documenting, Maureen. I applaud your effort and it's good to see that you got to take a little time for yourself. Hugs
    • yellowpeep
      You have a lot going on! It is so well documented in this beautiful layout. Having gone through something similar, I can understand your need to do things for yourself in addition to getting help for Dick. You are in my thoughts and I'm sending you hugs. xo
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pocket Scrapping
    Uploaded By:
    cookingmylife
    Date:
    Jun 28, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).