cookingmylife

19-wk-23

19-wk-23
cookingmylife, Jun 24, 2019
Description:
After a very heated 'discussion' with the rehab director regarding Dick's ability to swallow 'small amounts of liquids' had me going home with a slow burn. It was definitely scrap time! We need to define 'small' as a half plastic teaspoon is what I'd call minute. grrrrrrr

APennington_MisterSun_P&B
sc_weekinreview5
Font: Grota Sans Alt

Thanks for looking!
    • bellbird
      gosh these must be hard to look back through and i don't know how you find the strength but your documenting is amazing and especially that hallway photo speaks volumes about what carer's go through during times like these - sending you additional hugs and well wishes Maureen!
    • yellowpeep
      So much of your journaling reminds me so much of what I went through with my Mom. I am so utterly impressed with the way you're documenting this journey. I kept a diary and that helped a lot but these visuals are really extraordinary. You are amazing. Keep looking for the positives.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pocket Scrapping
    Uploaded By:
    cookingmylife
    Date:
    Jun 24, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).