MrsPeel

18MOC6_1 Blind Scrap- Official Version

18MOC6_1 Blind Scrap- Official Version
MrsPeel, Jan 17, 2018
Description:
***I used products from SOSN offers -50% OFF- HALF PRICE TODAY ONLY-***
Pink Reptile Designs: Scrap Fever Bundle
(this is such an awesome value offer!!! huge and so amazing if you are scrapping MOC!!!! (or anything really!!!)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Scrap-Fever-Bundle.html
Say Cheese Bundle (another super offer!!)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Say-Cheese-2016-Bundle.html
& Stunning Stitches No. 6 (irresistible!!!)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Stunning-Stitches-No.6.html
all half price today only!!!!
also here and by Pink Reptile Designs [not on sale]
the journal card is from Growing Pains Elements (not on offer)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Growing-Pains-Elements.html

For the Month of Challenges 6- 1: Blind Scrap - This is the page to go into the LOs folder as it qualifies with the challenges rules. I made another page in which I added a tittle (which wasn't asked for in the rules therefore not qualifying) which I will be using as my MOC6 cover. You can click in the thumb bellow if you wish to look at it closer.
[​IMG]
To go a bit further into explaining a page that may not have much sense, Kermit's awesome image is a stock photo. We love him, our car for the past 9 years has had a Kermit on the dashboard, and it gained new value when I made The Pad my scrap home. I had never seen a winter Kermit, it couldn't be more appropriate for British winter (we may not have much snow, so everyone goes out to play when we do!!!) The rest is all from Pink Reptile Designs, who was the main reason I decided to stay and participate in the challenges and socialize, and ended up making two (actually three) dreams come true: that of finding the scrap home I had been looking for almost years un- successfully, and the one I never even thought could be a possibility: was invited by Mirjam to join her team, the Pink Ladies. In this I have to mention Anne of Alamo who is responsible -hugely- for this dream of mine come true, among many other things she has helped me with & taught me along the way of the years of being scrap sisters. The journal card signifies the way I grew in so many ways at The Pad, learning not only with MOC but with the so many events before and after making it to being Polly, which is another huge dream come true and I am forever grateful to Laura, Julie, Nancy & the rest of the team for having me (I know I can try people's patience sometimes) & being so supportive and understanding, and this extends to the whole community. I'm so so very proud of being part of this family, this huge hearted community that grows with love for the arts, solidarity, respect, understanding and evolution in our art as much as in our personal lives in so many cases (like mine!), every day. When I count my blessings, I surely count having found and remaining on the Pad as one of the most amazing!!!!!
TFL!!!
Graciela1, bbymks5 and KellyM like this.
    • bbymks5
      Winter Kermie!!!! Love how simple and clean you made this layout!! With the white background, it looks like the little leaves and berries are hanging off the edge!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • mrs2a50
      Seriously, that photo just makes me smile - I love it so much! Thanks for playing, friend!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Mylinn
      Hope you tuck the above words somewhere inside the book :) You are so good with them and I bet future viewers will enjoy the peek into part of your journey. Love the page!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      thanks so so much girls!!!! not going to say much as you know how emotional I get, and no need to take more of your time!!!! @bbymks5 @mrs2a50 @Mylinn
      I may have to write a special thank you to you after MOC is finished!!! [​IMG]
      :fairydance
      Mylinn likes this.
    • gduncan
      That is the cutest Kermit I've ever seen!!! Your page really does make me smile! I love your little flower cluster and the stitching. What an awesome page! I enjoyed reading your journaling about Kermit and how you came to be a member at TLP. You are always SO good at writing!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    210.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).