Rikki

1895-1926

1895-1926
Rikki, Aug 3, 2017
Description:
For the first week of the monthly muse.
I think - depending how the muse goes this month - I'll make a series of A4 posters with men. This one is, you might have recognized him, Rudolfo Valentino.

Credits:
Bestow graffiti by Tangie Baxter; M3 January 2017 - Promising Year Resolve; Mousseron by etc. by Danyale; M3 March 2017 - Strengthen Family Ties; Journalink Collection by Vinnie Pearce; Fonts: Gutenberg-Regular
MrsPeel, Dalis and cinderella like this.
    • cinderella
      I love your take on the challenge! So original and unique.
      Rikki likes this.
    • cfile
      this is fantastic Rikki!! I love the double exposure blend here... This would make an awesome postage stamp!! Love the colors and the orange and bleue is really awesome. Fabulous work!! (Even funnier, I wrote that above re the stamp and only now see the 10 cents you put up in the corner.. yup a stamp... see I knew it!! LOL :byay
      Rikki likes this.
    • mimisgirl
      Now this is fun! and a great idea!! LOVE it
      Rikki likes this.
    • Dalis
      OMG, you might be jumping ahead of my challenges, but you will have to wait to see why I am saying that. LOL!!!

Just amazing!
      Rikki likes this.
    • Rikki
      @Dalis Can't wait to see what you have in store for us. Now I am so curious!!
    • mcurtt
      Fun effect with the double exposure. :-)
      Rikki likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      gurl girl girl!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!! you are SO creative!!!!! would have never occurred to me to go for boys!!!!!!! awesome one you picked too!!! LOVE this page!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
      Rikki likes this.
    • Rikki
      @MrsPeel I love my boys this month, I think I will stick with them for the time being. There are some pretty good specimen out there, :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Rikki
    Date:
    Aug 3, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    133 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    566px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).