caapmun

170801AJPAug1

170801AJPAug1
caapmun, Aug 1, 2017
Description:
Created with Mixed Media Monthly July 17
MrsPeel, Dalis, n33 and 2 others like this.
    • bellbird
      love the colourful florals with the beautiful B&W crop!
    • cfile
      Wow this is absolutely gorgeous.. love the paint and sketching with the large sketched photo blended... your journaling/word art is perfect! Gorgeous.. well done!
    • mimisgirl
      WOW, you are so fast!! Love the large face with all the flowers!
    • mcurtt
      You are speedy! Great face, love how it is just a partial with the fantastic statement on the right. I hear you...
    • bcgal00
      The b/w close-up with the colorful flowers is just stunning!
    • wendy johnson
      this is great!
    • Dalis
      wow, this is so gorgeous! I love the picture, the flowers.... the contrast of the b/w picture and the bold colors and images! SERIOUSLY A GORGEOUS START to this Monthly Muse!
    • LynnG
      Love it!!
    • MrsPeel
      I was amazed already with the visuals, the art work, which is wonderful, love the contrast here and the mischievous look of hers...and then I see the "Im ready to do nothing" and I exploded in laughter!!!!!!....sent your page to my daughter (21, finsihed Uni year, sitting watching Netflix & amazon video all day, the place is a pig sty LOL) this is fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for the laugh too, much needed these days!!!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    caapmun
    Date:
    Aug 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).