cookingmylife

1810-TLP-Photo Summer Story

1810-TLP-Photo Summer Story
cookingmylife, Oct 11, 2018
Description:
I've been determined to get a lot more Heritage pages down on Thursdays and I picked this one since I was the one who got this down comforter when I was a little girl years later. Photo is only edited to take it from dark b&w to sepia. Frame is part of the print.

sahindesigns-summerday
Font: Arial

Thanks for looking!
    • Tree City
      Oh wow! That is not where I thought your journaling was going to go. :giggle I love it! And YES, a "faded from time" photo definitely counts. I mean, how stinking awesome you have this photo in the first place! I love how the year is on it--is that Nana's handwriting? The colors really work for the black and white (well, I guess more sepia?) photo. :) Thanks for playing along!
    • cookingmylife
      Thanks Sara but no, while the raising of the geese, the plucking of the feathers and the demise were Nana's jobs, this photo comes from an album of photos taken by mother when she was an early teen. I can't imagine how much a camera and prints must have cost her! So, my mother's handwriting which is precious to me.
      Tree City likes this.
    • JenEm
      This is such a beautiful Heritage page. Is it bad that the story of the geese made me laugh? :giggle I love the photo and the stacked papers you have used. So precious that you have your mother's handwriting on the photo. I have a few handwritten recipes in my mother's handwriting, which I treasure. Love this!
    • cookingmylife
      No it's not bad at all @JenEm! My Nana had a great sense of humor, quite often very ribald and MY mother would sigh and say Oh Mother....
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    cookingmylife
    Date:
    Oct 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).