bw_wakeupandbeawesome_sun
lbw_wakeupandbeawesome_tag4
lgrieveson_snow-in-january-2
mommyish_serendipity_papers 05a, 7a, 11b
mommyish_serendipity_solid01, 06
mommyish_serendipity_ws-impossible, life, sweet
mommyish_stylin192
Anything not listed was part of this template
AE_LayeredTemplateNo13 (no longer for sale)
Font: Arial

Thanks for looking!
    • dancingJaye
      I love your "on this day" page! Fantastic journaling as well. LOVE!!
    • flowersgal
      Lovely page. Congratulations on your accomplishment.
    • Pups_r_Paps
      Wonderful accomplishment; wonderful journaling. TFS.
    • AnneofAlamo
      BAM! YOu got this and I love reading the story!
    • HeatherB
      Love your storytelling and how neat that you graduated on your first wedding anniversary! Congratulations on your accomplishment! Good for you! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    • Genniejoy
      I LOVE this page, well done on never giving up! I'm glad you did the courses you wanted to first and how awesome to graduate on your first anniversary with your husband there. Beautiful story. What program do you use to scrapbook with? If you can't do it yourself, I would be happy to 'photoshop' out the word 'Proof' for you so that you have the photo without that. (Email me through here if you like.) I went back and did my B.Ed after I was married (Got a B.A in Ed) when I was single and a friend said, don't bother going to the graduation, so I didn't. I've always regretted it! It meant I didn't get a photo, my husband didn't get to see me graduate and when they sent the degree in the mail, some of the lettering had somehow fallen off and it was crumpled. I'm glad you at least got THIS photo! :)
    • cookingmylife
      Thanks @Genniejoy for the offer to take out the word 'proof'. Actually, I like it now, as it says exactly what I mean! It's proof that I finally got that degree. I am happy to see my degree framed right near my computer. It's all good.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    cookingmylife
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).