Description:
***Black Friday NEW RELEASES and super sale 40-60% OFF***
NEW RELEASE:
Etc by Danyale : Chapter 5 New Traditions
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Chapter-5-New-Traditions.html
and on the super sale :
Just the Mini #3 Christmas
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Just-The-Mini-3.html
all these are so much value for money, the minis are not so minis!!!!!!
the printer block word art winter is from Danyale's Christmas Memories (can't find it now but I am sure is in the store!!!)

As I mentioned in my previous page, made this for the November Photography Challenge, it started with this, but then I wanted a photo that would allow the journaling to look good and made the other one.... these are the buildings of the old University College of London Hospitals. Sarita was born there. This is under 10 minutes drive for us, the start of the West End. If you would like to know about the London weather, the previous page has the transcribed journaling :)
TFL!!!!!
bbymks5, cinderella and Christina W like this.
    • Christina W
      I love the way it looks as though little hearts are falling like snowflakes!
      This is so beautiful and makes me miss London! I love those old Victorian buildings.....I always imagine that I have an upper floor flat with one of the little turrets. I would make it into a reading nook for myself and the cats :beat:beat:beat
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • bbymks5
      Oooo!! I love this one too!!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @Christina W come to visit!!!!! I love old London architecture, shame the government is selling out some of the most amazing ones, but, funnily enough, I did get to live in one of these awesome buildings and you would have loved it!!! I had the top bedroom, wwasn't exactly one of those turrets but similar, I made a sitting bench with cushions in the window that had lots of space and was like a corner , and I would sit there to read!! It was a squat (an empty building that was taken by people breaking in, the law allowed a lot of it years ago...) it was the old vicarage of the Church of St Mary Magdalene in Great Portland Street area, and I met my husband because of that building!!!
    • Christina W
      @MrsPeel You lived my dream!! That is so amazing!! And, indeed, a squat is definitely the only way I would ever afford London real estate these days! I do keep buying lottery tickets just in case :) The other place I would love to live is just outside the gates to Kew Gardens so I could walk the garden paths every morning. In these fantasies, I am definitely retired so I have lots of time for walking and cat-snuggling and reading!!
    • tkradtke
      Gorgeous, gorgeous photos!! I love the elements you added along the sides as well. I'm so sorry that we didn't get to meet up when we were in London last week! Our two days were a complete blur and traveling with two teens made it extra "exciting"... lol! They both already want to go back and take more time instead of being so rushed... so maybe that will make for a better meet-up! We didn't even make it to King's Cross to see the Harry Potter stuff at all.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Nov 25, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    198.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).