#10 Alpha Shape
KELLIE R GUZMAN, Jan 10, 2019
Description:
Alphas: Wild One, Rise n Shine & Love you More by Forever Joy Designs
Your Biggest Fan by Forever Joy Designs
Wild Life by Forever Joy Designs
Sporty Baseball by KAagard
    • easyeyes4you
      I really like what you have done.. the color coordination for starters and then the wire fencing over the alphas is great!, all nicely grouped together.. clean, simple , eye catching!!!!! Perfection!
    • KELLIE R GUZMAN
    • AnneofAlamo
      you totally hit this out of the park with this! I love the originality and the alphas you chose are perfect!
    • cfile
      This is so cool and I am with Anne (@AnneofAlamo ) with her baseball pun!! I love that you used the baseball diamond for your shape and that you made it look like a cut out.. what a great baseball page. Great choices of Alphas and I love the composition.. well done! Love your son's photo too.. it looks like it could be a baseball card. I have done the baseball cards in the past and they are fun.. perfect photo!!! January Froggy Fav too! Congrats!!
    • jk703
      Love this Kellie! Perfect shape for your page, and a great mix of alphas for the inner of the baseball diamond! Congrats on the Froggy Faves, it's well deserved! Thank you for such a great addition to my challenge!
    • KELLIE R GUZMAN
      @AnneofAlamo Ah thanks! I love the pun too :) Baseball pages are my favorite.
      @cfile thank you so much for a sweet comment. I am new here so I have no idea what the Froggy Fav is. Thanks, I will be checking that out.
      @jk703 Thank you for a great challenge.
    • gduncan
      Your page is awesome! What a clever idea! I love the way you've placed the alphas in a cutout.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    KELLIE R GUZMAN
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    161.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).