1-11-WHERE I LIVE_WEB

1-11-WHERE I LIVE_WEB
tw1717, Jan 11, 2022
Description:
1-11 WHERE I LIVE

CREDITS: LBW-BB-TRAVEL EDITION
TEMPLATE BY SWL (SLIGHTLY MODIFIED)

-at least 100 words in journaling about where I live - I used 107 words
-at least 5 location items - I used 1 map paper (circled Kansas City, 1 metal arrow, 1 pointer, 1 dotted arrow, 1 acrylic pointer
-at least 1 photo - I used 5

I chose to highlight 2 of the things KC is known for: Royals and Chiefs. I used photos from Shelbys engagement session and some photos she took of the stadiums plus a photo of some art we bought.

Journaling reads:
My hometown, Kansas City, Missouri! We are known for BBQ, Fountains and of course our sports teams: KC Royals Baseball team and KC Chiefs Football team! Shelby and Joven LOVE both of these sports and try to go often to games (pre-pandemic). Joven is a die hard Chiefs fan...loves everything about them and is quite funny to watch him watching a game. Shelby is more of a baseball fan. When they got engaged, they had pics done around both of the stadiums which was really special to them as they wore their jerseys for both teams as well. It sure made their session all the more memorable.
    • jk703
      I love that you had a map and circled the city! Perfection! The photos and focus on sports team was a great idea! What a fun way to take engagement photos! Well done! I really like the page a lot!
    • flowersgal
      Love your large title and your artsy layout with the fun photos and story.
    • kendrawalter
      So fun! I grew up in KCMO also!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    tw1717
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    206.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).