07.22.2021 Speed Scrap About Me
kimingvtx, Jul 23, 2021
Description:
Kit: Bella Gypsy - Life is Great
Stitching: Mommyish - Stitching Brushes and Styles
Torn Paper Template: Lynn Grieveson - Ripped and Stitched Templates No. 01
Font: Aleo

Journaling:
I turned 63 this month. I am amazed how quickly this age got here! Sometimes I look in the mirror and wonder where that 19 year old college student is now! Well, it turns out that she is still here; she is just a bit older and a lot wiser!

I have accomplished quite a bit since college: I married my college sweetheart (who I met in a bar) and we are still married! I gave birth to two great children and raised them to be awesome adults. I worked for many years as a computer programmer/analyst. I homeschooled my kids from late elementary through high school. They are both very smart, not because they were homeschooled, but that made homeschooling easier. Then I taught math to homeschooled kids who had parents that didn’t like math! After that I tutored high school math for years. Now I work at a community college teaching computer skills. I am looking forward to retirement in a couple years.

My husband and I have had many wonderful vacations. Most of them have been aboard cruise ships and we have another one planned for next year! We have been fortunate to see many wonderful sites in this world.

I have a great relationship with my husband. I have wonderful relationships with my kids and their partners. I have lots of friends. I have a couple friends that I could call for any reason, at any time, and they would be there for me. I have a strong faith and I attend a good church. All in all, I have a great life! (However I did not enjoy 2020)
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    kimingvtx
    Date:
    Jul 23, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    230.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).