zinzilah

00Feb_Glasgow

00Feb_Glasgow
zinzilah, Jan 25, 2019
Description:
Flannel by Lynne-Marie
chastml likes this.
    • cfile
      :) Love it Olga :) I loved Glasgow (we were only there overnight and it was the summer) but I can imagine how very cold it would be in the winter :) I love the snuggled under the blanket photo and loved your journaling.. I like the large 'I' as it looks like the beginning of a story... (we did that last year n the MOC6 I think it was Jenn McCabe's challenge @jenn mccabe ).. glad to see you are still using that technique :) I love the flannel paper under the photo to mimic a blanket, the wood bg to mimic the floor... fantastic :)
    • Angela Toucan
      Scotland and Switzerland are very definitely different. Great story telling.
      cfile likes this.
    • Sokee
      Oh this is such a handsome page! LOVE that paper you used for the front of the pocket! Your whole border design from top to bottom is wonderful!
      Thank you so much for playing along with my challenge, I hope you love your layout as much as I do!
      cfile likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      that's right - we did the big leading letter to start our journaling one year for MOC - it might have been MOC5 - I'm having a hard time remembering them all! This page is beautiful - you've reminded me to go back a revisit my challenge! I need to do this more often too!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    zinzilah
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    12.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).