New Status Updates

1. BevG
    BevG
    Sewing instead of scrapping - making caps for my niece the nurse. Masks too.
    1. umyesh likes this.
    2. umyesh
      umyesh
      You're awesome!
      Apr 5, 2020 at 2:14 PM
  2. AJK
    AJK
    Sat in Walmart/Lowes parking lot today watching people, the "gray & white haired" caught my heart- prayed for their protection...
    1. scarletsierra likes this.
  3. Angela Toucan
    Angela Toucan
    Home study is taking a 2 week break for the school holidays. But I think they still have a few outstanding assignments to finish.
    1. umyesh likes this.
    2. umyesh
      umyesh
      Ours is taking a one week break and I am grateful.
      Apr 4, 2020 at 9:25 AM
      Angela Toucan likes this.
    3. marijke
      marijke
      In Belgium there is also a two week break .. we don't know if the lessons can start after the break - if the lockdown is extended, new material will be offered ... max 4 hours in a day ... and If the schools can restart after the extended lockdown, this new material will be repeated in the classroom ...
      Apr 4, 2020 at 11:55 AM
    4. Tree City
      Tree City
      My kids' district are re-doing spring break. Instead, they'll have a "long weekend": they don't have e-school next Fri or Mon. (Our break was supposed to start Fri the 10th and go through the 17th.) Anyway, enjoy these next two weeks! :)
      Apr 4, 2020 at 11:19 PM
  4. ArmyGrl
    ArmyGrl
    Just added a layout to Rachel's Designer Challenge. What an awesome template Gaelle created for us!!!
  5. Rachel Jefferies
    Rachel Jefferies
  6. del
    del lmccandless
    Hi...I'm trying to contact lmccandless for some help. I need help with an order i place on April 1, paid for, but all the items in that order say failed. I've sent 3 "contact us" forms, but have had no reply except for an automated view ticket response which I cannot do. de
    1. mrs2a50
      mrs2a50
      Del, can you please send me a conversation through the forum, and I can try to help you? I will need the details of your order. Thank you!
      Apr 3, 2020 at 4:29 PM
      scarletsierra likes this.
    2. Lisa B
      Lisa B
      I was getting an error message when I ordered, but when I checked in my order history the purchase shows completed and I was able to download. I did send in the error message to customer service.
      Apr 3, 2020 at 8:46 PM
  7. Becca Bonneville
    Becca Bonneville
    Make sure to snag the FREE coloring page from my IG @beccabonneville
    1. scarletsierra and esahin like this.
    2. esahin
      esahin
      Just downloaded it to print for my nephew! It's so cute thank you <3
      Apr 3, 2020 at 2:55 PM
      Becca Bonneville likes this.
    3. Becca Bonneville
      Becca Bonneville
      Yay! So happy you downloaded it! I hope he enjoys it! <3
      Apr 3, 2020 at 4:51 PM
    4. scarletsierra
      scarletsierra
      My girls loved coloring this! It's adorable! <3
      Apr 3, 2020 at 8:08 PM
  8. Anita Mester
    Anita Mester cinderella
    Do you know how to upload a image for my signature?
    1. MrsPeel and cinderella like this.
    2. cinderella
      Apr 2, 2020 at 2:35 PM
      MrsPeel likes this.
    3. Anita Mester
      Anita Mester
      It was a cluster so I don't have the individual elements. go to Pixel Scrapper you might find some embroidery skeins.
      Apr 2, 2020 at 3:20 PM
      cinderella likes this.
    4. MrsPeel
      MrsPeel
      I ll check if you were able to upload :) Thanks Cindy!!!! @cinderella
      Apr 2, 2020 at 5:00 PM
  9. Angela Toucan
    Angela Toucan
    I've enjoyed having my computer to myself today. Lots of scrapping. Only it's nearly dinner time and I haven't cleaned the bathroom yet.
    1. MrsPeel, Tree City and umyesh like this.
    2. umyesh
      umyesh
      I'm glad you got some scrapping time. Cleaning can wait.
      Apr 2, 2020 at 3:31 PM
      MrsPeel and Angela Toucan like this.
    3. MrsPeel
      MrsPeel
      I'm with Monica....cleaning? let it for some other member of the family, you deserve a rest!!!!! <3
      Apr 2, 2020 at 5:03 PM
  10. Angela Toucan
    Angela Toucan
    My son is building a robot that will dust the floor - well that's the theory any way
    1. umyesh likes this.
    2. umyesh
      umyesh
      Lucky you! I hope it does a great job!
      Apr 1, 2020 at 3:42 PM
    3. A-M
      A-M
      Sounds a great idea... you never know he may succeed and become a famous inventor !!!
      Apr 1, 2020 at 7:58 PM
    4. IntenseMagic
      IntenseMagic
      That's awesome!! He can build me one as well lol
      Apr 1, 2020 at 8:06 PM
  11. Rachel Jefferies
    Rachel Jefferies
    1. IntenseMagic likes this.
    2. Angela Toucan
      Angela Toucan
      ooooooooh
      Apr 1, 2020 at 11:15 AM
  12. Angela Toucan
    Angela Toucan
    I hope Li Li Wee is okay, she's not with us for her chatting hour.
    1. Tree City likes this.
    2. umyesh
      umyesh
      I hope so too!
      Mar 31, 2020 at 11:57 AM
    3. Karen
      Karen
      A lot of people had trouble getting on the site yesterday. It wasn't just her. I saw Li Li on FB yesterday, so I think she's okay.
      Apr 1, 2020 at 6:59 AM
  13. AnotherAmanda
    AnotherAmanda
    Can we do-over 2020 please? Or just scrap it... I'm not picky.
    1. MrsPeel likes this.
    2. A-M
      A-M
      I understand your feelings behind this statement. At the start of this year my husband said... "20 20 that sounds such a strange number. I think something big is going to happen this year." He certainly did not envision this sort of big.
      Mar 30, 2020 at 3:18 AM
    3. MrsPeel
      MrsPeel
      @A-M I feel you and hubby!!! Amanda, I am trying to see the good side.... (as I am all my life with the disastrous health state I am in LOL) Historically a pandemic is bound to happen every 100 years or so.... lets just hope that with tech advances, this will be less of a disaster than others... and how lucky are we that we have internet and scrapping communities like The Pad? <3
      Mar 30, 2020 at 7:05 AM
      A-M likes this.
    4. bellbird
      bellbird
      one of the aussie comics my DH likes was saying it's obvious that there's a kind of global consensus that 2020 has sucked & was suggesting we just ditch 2020 from last monday and begin 2021 now - not the worst idea i've heard!
      Mar 30, 2020 at 10:54 PM
  14. tkradtke
    tkradtke
    Deciding what stays and what goes in prep for our downsizing move this week is really emotionally draining.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Angela Toucan
      Angela Toucan
      bless you
      Mar 29, 2020
      tkradtke likes this.
    3. umyesh
      umyesh
      When we thought about downsizing five years ago, I started bawling and my husband decided against it. It's very emotional!
      Mar 29, 2020
      tkradtke likes this.
    4. tkradtke
      tkradtke
      It is soooo emotional, isn't it Monica?? I've started listening to The Minimalist podcast while sorting/packing and it's helping :-)
      Apr 1, 2020 at 10:56 AM
  15. rdjrneace
    rdjrneace
    Tired of being at home and need something fun to do --- any plans for Coronavirus challenges?
    1. MrsPeel likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. MrsPeel
      MrsPeel
      thanks Sara @Tree City @Angela Toucan hope you will be at some of the chats? mine is tomorrow at 10am UK, is a slow scrap, this time is 12 hours for the pages to be posted, then there is Christa's chat @cfile which I am sure you can make, I will be there too, hoping to be in a few more too!!!
      Mar 30, 2020 at 7:02 AM
      cfile, Tree City and Angela Toucan like this.
    4. Angela Toucan
      Angela Toucan
      @MrsPeel negotiated computer usage so I can join you at 10am. Son needs my computer to do his graphics assignment.
      Mar 30, 2020 at 12:01 PM
      MrsPeel likes this.
    5. bellbird
      bellbird
      you got our wheels churning - hope you can join in on some Connectedness fun!
      Mar 30, 2020 at 10:55 PM
  16. Angela Toucan
    Angela Toucan
    A lovely afternoon scrapping. Organising some photos, and making a 2 pager, not quite finished it yet but it's looking nice and pretty.
    1. umyesh and Tree City like this.
  17. AnneofAlamo
    AnneofAlamo
    woot! caught up on my Covid 2020 book! 2 weeks stay at home! (well, kinda) middle of no where town,
    1. Angela Toucan
      Angela Toucan
      well done. I haven't started one yet. Not sure how I want to do about documenting it. Your book is looking good,
      Mar 28, 2020
  18. jesskab
    jesskab
    Had a weekend goal of scrapping 2 LOs. Knocked 'em out in 2hrs. Feels so good!
    1. umyesh likes this.
    2. Angela Toucan
      Angela Toucan
      well done
      Mar 28, 2020
      jesskab likes this.
    3. umyesh
      umyesh
      You are so fast!
      Mar 28, 2020
  19. sharonb
    sharonb
    Tired of eating whats in the fridge. Need some spice in my life!
  20. BevG
    BevG
    Spent a few hours outside pulling weeds in the flower bed - so nice outside...
    1. Tree City likes this.
    2. Tree City
      Tree City
      We need to do this, too. It's been kind of rainy, so the weeds are really bad...Plus of course, it feels like weeding is the only "outside thing" I can do right now LOL.
      Mar 27, 2020
      BevG likes this.