Water Water Water

Discussion in 'Fit Pad' started by chickypow, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Li Li Wee

Li Li Wee I create my imagination

I used to only drink A glass a day!! I love my coffee, milk tea... A year ago I had to cut down all of that and consume 3litre of water in a day. The first month was tough. But as soon as I saw results, I continue drinking that amount till now. I no longer drink sodas or have my coffee with milk.. It's just black coffee.

2. Shari

Shari Well-Known Member

Ugh! Just reading through this thread is making me have to pee!!! I upped my water intake for months and was religeous about it because everyone kept telling me my body would adjust and I would get to the point where I wouldn't need to make so many visits to the bathroom. Yeah, that never happened and after six months I was done. hahaha Okay that last part is only partly true. I still try to drink six to eight cups of water a day (usually six) but seriously I hate drinking it, especially if I'm going to be out for the day. I guess after six kids there is just no way for my poor bladder to adjust anymore.
    TMI? sorry

I do try to drink it plain or just with fresh fruit. I don't like the after taste of the sugar free additives. I do count what ever water I put into my smoothies as part of my daily intake. I'm not a tea or coffee drinker but if I was I would count that too. There is tons of water naturally in the foods we eat so I agree with @lorryfach there is still quite a debate about how much water we need to drink since we get so much in our diet already.

3. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Thank goodness it's almost iced tea time round here. That way I can alternate with iced tea and lemon or cucumber water.

4. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

it is the night time! I have to stop intake by 6pm or I'm up 2-3 times a night to peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee