Prayers requested...DH is going for PET scan

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by cookingmylife, Mar 25, 2019.

1. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Prayers for you and your DH!

2. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Prayers for you both.
    And knowing is half the battle right? So, hopefully this will bring answers.

3. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

Prayers for you both.

4. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

5. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Prayers for your husband Maureen. I hope all will go well.

6. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Praying for you both! I hope they find and answer and that your husband is accepting of the course of treatment. My MIL went through something similar over the last year or so too. She kept choking on food and they found that it was damage from years of acid reflux and they did something during a scope to open it up a bit and that has helped a lot. She also had part of her thyroid removed because it was insanely large and was pushing on her throat and also causing trouble. She's doing MUCH better now thankfully!

7. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

:bkThank you ALL so so much! at our ages, a lot of close friends have already died :faint2 I say with a touch of humor, so we don't always have the people who have been there to support us. I really do appreciate all the stories so many of you have told of other diagnoses. It really is the unknowing that is hard and it really is a reminder to trust, trust, trust our god.

Dick called his children yesterday and still plans for us to go to Phoenix mid April for his 80th birthday and the multigenerational bike ride. It's at this kind of time ...AND the good times...that we miss having any of our 6 children near by. That's life. When you don't have family, you get on line friends! love to all of you.:heartlub

jenn mccabe and Tree City like this.
  8. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

Prayers and positive thoughts

9. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

Oh my goodness, those symptoms sound like a lot to deal with, and watching him struggle has to be so hard. I hope all goes well with the scan and you have some answers and an effective treatment soon. Thinking of you both. (((hugs)))

10. Becca Bonneville

Becca Bonneville Oh my God Becky

Prayers for you both! I hope you get the answers he needs to get on the path of wellness.

11. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

Thinking of you both as you go through this Maureen! It's hard when you don't have loved ones close by. We are here for you!

12. LynnG

LynnG Designer

Thinking of you both Maureen. If you ever want to talk or vent please message me. I can relate xxx