Needing Motorcycle or Lego theme kits

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by rrred68, Jan 10, 2020.

1. rrred68

rrred68 Well-Known Member

My husband and I are motorcycle enthusiasts (Harley-Davidson) and on our trips we take lots of pictures of which I scrap and put into Shutterfly books. I've tried the search feature on TLP, but it's not generating anything that I can use. For example, I enter "bike" and I get bicycle stuff - some of which I can use and some I can't. I enter "motorcycle" and nothing shows up.

Same for Lego. I realize that designers can't name their products with the Lego branding as that's trademark infringement, however, I've searched using "blocks" or "bricks" and not what I'm looking for.

Can someone help me with this. I'm really interested in the motorcycle stuff as I'm trying to work on pages for MOC and I'd like a kit with that theme.

Thanks!

2. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

bellbird likes this.
  3. rrred68

@AnneofAlamo
    Thank you!! I have a small portion of the Roadscape - don't know why I didn't purchase the collab kit! This helps immensely!

AJK, bellbird and AnneofAlamo like this.
  4. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

i don't know if this helps but as someone who feels your lego pain, i tend to use kits that feature that iconic yellow colour and it gives me a bit more flexibility - so i would also look thru your stash for yellow papers and goodies and either tag them or copy them into a new, probably quite useful 'go-to' folder :)
    - motorbikes, i'm not so good with - have you got a stash of chrome or silver kind of goodies?

5. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

my husband goes to a lot of motorcycle and car show type things. He used to ride daily. I tend to look for kits that match the color of his motorcycles. I also sent you a PM!

I also really like these for cars and sometimes can re purpose for motorcycles.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
  6. rrred68

@bellbird - thank you for the suggestion - that's great idea! I hadn't thouht of that.
    @klee73010 - I like those bundles!

Thank you - this helps bunches!!!

bellbird and klee73010 like this.