NBK-Design Technique Challenge - July 1st-28th, 2019

Discussion in 'Designer Challenges' started by TrishD, Jun 30, 2019.

1. jaye

jaye My other car is a Zamboni!

first time I've participated and am a bit nervous. I have quite a few of Nicole's brushes and styles so hope that was ok that was what I used.
    [​IMG]

TrishD likes this.
  2. TrishD

TrishD Well-Known Member

Your photo treatment is perfect Jaye, I am so glad you tried the challenge. No more nerves to try more challenges. Love the owl BTW

3. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Hey There Everyone...I Just First Wanted To Say Thank You! To All Of You Who Helped Explain How To Do This Technique A Bit Better...I Ended Up Using Some Of The Instructions & Improvised The Rest On My Own...And Ultimately In The End...I'm Happy With The Results...Hopefully It Turned Out Somewhat How It Is Supposed To Look...I Love Bridal Photography...Specifically Bridal Bouquets...Especially When They Are Composed Of Some Of My Favorite Flowers...Poppies,Peonies,Anemones...This Bridal Bouquet Was The Perfect Combo Of All Of These & The Perfect Photo For This Layout...

*For My The Blushing Bride Layout-I Used:

*Live Wild & Free/Wildflowers & Art Crush No.17-NBK Design

[​IMG]

TrishD likes this.
  4. TrishD

TrishD Well-Known Member

Thank you for posting your second entry for the challenge with your colorful blushing bride. I hope you you try the new challenge from NBK Design coming up soon

5. DigiGrace

DigiGrace Make mine a purple passion

Congrats to Lorieh!

TrishD likes this.