MOC8!! Will you accept the challenge??

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by lmccandless, Dec 1, 2019.

  1. bjthomas

    bjthomas We will rock you!

    Messages:
    1,123
    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2010
    I LOVE January now! What a great way to welcome in 2020!! Prepping for MOC8 now... forget the fact that I have company coming in a week :giggle
     
  2. Tammys_Scrapping

    Tammys_Scrapping Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    273
    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2016
  3. turtlebug

    turtlebug Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    197
    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2017
    I am hoping to finish this year! I always start, but it ends up a tight finish :(
     
  4. Pachimac

    Pachimac Shhhh! You're disturbing the books

    Messages:
    1,390
    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2016
    I'm in!! I've been waiting since LAST January for this one to begin. I love MOC so much!
     
  5. silent ranks

    silent ranks Don't forget to turn back around

    Messages:
    2,809
    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2013
    My husband says I am putting to much pressure on myself.
    We are moving end of January.
    I am also deploying with Team Rubicon Australia 28th Dec - 5th Jan.
    Nah no pressure. This is too much fun.
     
    KimJ likes this.
  6. Farwen

    Farwen Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    574
    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2015
    Registered (not now, but forgot to post :giggle)
    I can't wait!!! :spin
     
  7. angels

    angels Active Member

    Messages:
    92
    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2019
    I'm new on this but I'm in!
     
  8. scrumptious

    scrumptious Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    314
    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2014
    I just saw that all of Little Butterfly Wings' Dear Karma collections are retiring in December. Does this mean they'll be ineligible to use for MOC? If so, :cry I have them all, including several I've never used and was so looking forward to playing with in January!
     
  9. KimJ

    KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

    Messages:
    10,812
    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2009
    MOC pages are required to be at least 75% current Lilypad product (currently for sale in the store), so any retired product would not count towards that 75%. You could still use those pieces towards the other 25%.
     
  10. thymeonmyhands

    thymeonmyhands New Member

    Messages:
    4
    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2017
    I am looking forward to this!
     
  11. sakura-panda

    sakura-panda Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    378
    Joined:
    May 14, 2013
    I'm don't know if I'll be able to participate this year, but I signed up anyway, just in case! :)
     
  12. Chippi

    Chippi Those chicken nuggets are just waiting to attack

    Messages:
    1,441
    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2015
    I almost forgot to register! This is the first year that I will be working during MOC... My biggest challenge yet!
     
  13. wombat146

    wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

    Messages:
    3,116
    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2011
    :circles:clap:clappy:byay:fairydancewooohooo!!!! Going to TRY to get them all done, but if I don't, then at least I will have had some fun!!! :funfun:happydance2:yippee
     
    Cherylndesigns, Lisa B and AJK like this.
  14. AJK

    AJK But I don’t want to go among mad people!

    Messages:
    1,958
    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2012
    How much ya wanna bet that there is at least one challenge involving 2020 vision?!!! :giggle LOL!
     
  15. AJK

    AJK But I don’t want to go among mad people!

    Messages:
    1,958
    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2012
    You will have FUN!!!
     
    angels likes this.
  16. Anny-Libelle

    Anny-Libelle Show me the way to the Misty Mountains

    Messages:
    471
    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2015
    Resistered! I'm so looking forward! :byay:clap:fairydance:D
     
  17. Smwhite

    Smwhite Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    391
    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2013
    Registered... :agree Looking forward to the challenge!
     
  18. dancingJaye

    dancingJaye Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    247
    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2017
    I registered, and I hope to be able to see it through to the end. Semester starts the 8th, so I'll have to see how it goes. I love the creative kick in the bum this gives me every year!
     
  19. jjpederson125

    jjpederson125 Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    432
    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2016
    Challenge accepted! Can't wait!!!
     
  20. rdjrneace

    rdjrneace Following the yellow brick road on foot

    Messages:
    1,496
    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2015
    Registered and hoping to complete all challenges since 2019 was not a good year for my scrapping
     

Share This Page