January Froggy Favorites

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by MrsPeel, Dec 31, 2018.

1. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

@londoncuppa Thank you so much for picking my layout. That photo of my former husband and first son has always been a wonderful memory for me.

MrsPeel likes this.
  2. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

This LO by @mcurtt is so full of whimsy and music. In my head, it's quite magical! LOVE it!
    [​IMG]

Psychozoe and MrsPeel like this.
  3. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

@Electra Thank you! I am honored. Paper dolls are pretty whimsical. :-)

MrsPeel likes this.
  4. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

Looky looky LOOK! This lady { @tammybean004 } knows how to put lots of stuffs in all the right places!!! GREAT page!
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  5. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Psychozoe, MrsPeel and cinderella like this.
  6. Dalis

This gorgeous page from @katell

[​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  7. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

Thank you so much @Dalis

MrsPeel and Dalis like this.
  8. Justagirl

Justagirl Courageously dancing in the rain

I’m slowly catching up on commenting in all the MOC challenges, and came across this awesome page by @AlannaH Her shaped doggy bone path for elements is so creative and I think this page totally rocks! Well done @AlannaH.
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  9. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

Saw this amazing page by @Bec and had to include it here:
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  10. Bec

Bec Well-Known Member

11. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub

so SO happy to have you here at The Pad!!!!!

I have so, SO many pages to share with you, I will make it on a few posts I think....
    The amazing talent that extends to every style, the whole heart these pages have.... blessing!!!!!!!
    here is a start:
    by @Kegger whom I had not had the pleasure of seeing pages before, will try make time to get to your gallery properly, now this is SO awesome for 10000 reasons!! read the journaling, she made the cake with her mum!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

another marvel with photo as background, this one in an almost opposite style to the previous one, with so so much gorgeousness and perfection of technique!!!!!!! One of my most faves minimalists/ Queens of blank space of mine!!!
    by @pitiscrap
    [​IMG]

I was leaving this challenge for later as I know it will require technique....looking at this one by amazing @Farwen just makes my heart sing with so much happiness and admiration!!! (as always, my dear Francesca!!!)
    [​IMG]

She knows she has my total love and admiration, now for almost 9 years!!!! For Anne's super amazing challenge, by @ArmyGrl
    [​IMG]

@EllenT is so much of a full on talent, so inspiring and awesome in every page...when teaming with @Soco & @ninigoesdigi then? OH yes!!!!!! gorgeousness!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

a more recent discovery of mine but by now as owner of a piece of my heart as my other Queen Artists... @Psychozoe with this awesome piece shining with beauty and awesome humor!!!I am here melting!!!!!! cuteness!!!!!
    [​IMG]

I have many many more so, bear with me.. I'll be back in a bit!!!!

Marjoleine and Psychozoe like this.
  12. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

some more...
    by @Justagirl
    Not only her pages are crazy awesome ( I had to do an "innie minnie miny mo" to choose just one page) but she is also an example to many many of us...she is battling cancer and going through Chemo, still, she is here, scrapping, commenting galore, giving love and hope to all of us with the most amazing attitude...is she wasn't a 24hours flight away from me, I would have jumped on a plane to go see her..... this page is just light to my heart!!!! (you should look at her whole gallery!!!)
    [​IMG]

this one from Miss @Marjoleine whom I have treasured for many years (we sere in CTs together and her pages have been always such an inspiration, as well as her friendship has inspired my heart! Same here as with Emma above...how can I choose only ONE page? but this is ricking with originality and everything that makes scrapping the beauty and love generating thing it is... I am SO happy having you here Miss M!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

for this one, I think I will go with the fact that words cannot translate my love..... she is a Brazilian sister and ful of talent, warmth and beauty in every way possible:
    by @amandaresende
    [​IMG]

she is a talent, a wonderful presence here at The Pad always, and, I have recently discovered, a marvelous poet too which goes totally with her awesome, rocking pages...this is just a delight....!!!!
    by @LoveItScrapIt
    [​IMG]

I missed her so much when I couldn't be around, and finding her in the gallery with this awesomeness.... my heart is happier!!!!!! absolutely awesome and inspiring and NO< it is NEVER too late!!!!! (by the way you should go to the store now and grab a kit Valeria Little Butterfly Wings has that is called It's never too late and make another page!!!!!!
    now this is superb in every way possible!!!!!!!!! @amandac
    [​IMG]

another one of you ladies who makes me do hard work choosing just one page...... the always amazing Marilyn with this master piece (all her pages are though!!!) love LOVE love and LOVE this some more!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

the awesomeness of the challenges that makes us discover how much creativity our family has....... this is just so soooo amazingly beautiful...having met both Donna and her husband Mike , makes this mean even more so to me, one of those couples who make my hopeful and the way she translates in her pages....my heart sings. This is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!
    by @weaselwatchr
    [​IMG]

I have many more but I need to catch up with my challenge, so will be back her later... you are all rocking my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!

amandac, Marjoleine and LoveItScrapIt like this.
  13. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Dear Cynthia, Dear @MrsPeel, Thank you for the honor. Thank you for your kind words. :heartslub

MrsPeel likes this.
  14. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

@MrsPeel ---you fill my heart ...your comments and love just radiate through this screen. Thank you :bk:bk

MrsPeel likes this.
  15. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

I'm totally in love with this one by @Angie4b1g
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  16. ArmyGrl

ArmyGrl Merlot, Cab, Chard, Reisling - all 4 food groups!

I totally agree! Thank you @MrsPeel for making people feel so special!

MrsPeel and LoveItScrapIt like this.
  17. tinkerbell1112

tinkerbell1112 Offical Ambassador of the Magic Kingdom

I've seen a lot of Tower of Terror pages in my day, but I have to point out how gorgeous this one is by @MsCarolina - I just love the simplicity of capturing the ride and the story of bravery! The wooden background paper is my absolute favorite! (and might I point out this was made with a BREAKFAST kit!!)

[​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  18. EllenT

EllenT I live for that hourglass ...

Thanks Cynthia! @MrsPeel You've made my day!

MrsPeel likes this.
  19. Dalis

@Anny-Libelle posted this and I am just blown away. It is such a well thought out page, such full of great details.

[​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  20. Psychozoe

Psychozoe Well-Known Member

Cynthia @MrsPeel is the poet, romancing us all with her love and outpouring of joy!

Thank you Cynthia!

MrsPeel likes this.