Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'MOC 2021 Challenges' started by mrs2a50, Dec 31, 2020.
Finally getting started! Here's mine... love starting MOC with your blind scrap each year!
I love that your challenge is always my first page of the new year!
Thanks Julie! I hope I got this right. Kept it simple to the list since I'm just getting back in my groove. Hubby took this miss out to pick up dinner so I could scrap!
YAYYY!!!!!! I am finally here for the party!
one from me:
I love all the interpretations!!
The patterned paper is around the photo.
Here we go! It has been soooooo long since I have done any scrapbooking.
here is mine:
Here's my page
January 1: Blind Scrap Happy New 2021!
Day 1 - Blind Scrap
I love seeing all the different interpretations of the challenge. thanks Julie!
MOC 9 day 1 blind scrap
Your page must contain:
Only ONE photo - check
Journaling (as much or as little as you would like) - check
Only the following NINE products: - check
1. Solid color background paper - check
At least one of each of the following:
2. Patterned paper - number paper check
3. Frame (must be an element - a stroke around your photo does not count) - stitched frame check
4. Paint, gesso or coffee stain - paint & gesso check
5. Flower - flowers with no centers check
6. Leaf or branch - leaves check
7. String, ribbon or bow - messy strings, string on tag check
8. Word art - home & my perfect messy life check
9. Tag - heart tag check