It's been awhile

Discussion in 'The Welcome Pad' started by Tanyia, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Tanyia

Tanyia Active Member

My gallery says that I have not been here since 2013! Sheesh! Life got in the way, other hobbies took over, ya know it happens. But Im back to scrapping finally.. I am doing PL regulary for myself and also for my son (taking his pics and journal notes). I'm trying to get layout done here and there as well. I hve 2017 all scrapped. So I am off to a good start I think. I did not frequent the Lilypad much back in the day but upon my return I find my self looking for different things as all my kids are almost grown now. Hopefully I can join in and find a place here. Thanks for having me.

ETA: for those who knew me before I lived in Central Florida. I now live in Phenix City, AL which is by Columbus, GA. We have been here since Dec of 2016.

Tanyia

2. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Well a big welcome back Tanyia! And I'm glad you are coming back to this hobby but i know what you mean - the juggle is real! I scrap pockets mostly for Disney pages but there are quite a few Project Lifers here (and a great range of goodies in shop to go with it) - are you doing it as digi or hybrid? Looking forward to seeing some new stuff from you in the gallery!

3. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

Welcome back, Tanyia! We've had a big site upgrade since you were here last! Notifications and being able to like comments and posts are some of the changes. You can get some fun facts on settings and notifications (and how to stop them!) here. Looking forward to seeing your pages in the gallery!

4. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

Welcome back Tanyia! I'm jelly that you're all caught up with 2017. I'm so far behind that I'm not even going to try to catch up. I'm just scrappin whatever I'm in the mood for. Like everyone said we have something for everyone here at the pad and quite a big Project Life group here. Everyone is super friendly, so just holler if you need anything!

5. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Welcome back, Tanyia!! So good to see you! Hope you'll jump right in with all our fun! Looking forward to seeing your pages in the gallery!!

6. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

Welcome back Tanyia. Hope you do settle in and enjoy being active here.

7. dagi

dagi Aiming high

Welcome back Tanyia :-)

8. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Welcome back @Tanyia Tanyia!! so glad you have come back and want to start scrapping again. You are going to love the items in the shop ... a little bit of everything for every style and lots of PL stuff too! Make sure you join in the chats and challenges and sign up for designer newsletters for coupons too .. that will help ease the pocket book when updating your stash!! So glad to have you back with us!

mcurtt likes this.
  9. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Welcome back, Tanyia! It's nice to see you again! I hope all is well with your family. We scrapped in similar circles and were friendly on FB at one point, I think! :) Excited to have you join in here at TLP! Can't wait to see your pages in the gallery!

10. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Welcome back Tanyia! Glad to hear that you're back to scrapping and that you found your way back here again too! I'm sure you'll find lots of goodies to meet your needs in the shop and lots of inspiration here in the forum and gallery too!

11. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

Hey girl!! Happy to see that you're back to scrapping. I miss your beautiful layouts. I'm sure we'll see lots of your reptile friends. :)

12. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

I'm a TLP "newbie" since you were last here. I joined in 2015. I've been a devoted digiscrapper and participant in various other forums since 2007 though. I usually scrap on Sundays and I'm known for multi-photo layouts, lots of journaling, and long credit lists in the gallery. Welcome back!

13. mom2jackaia

mom2jackaia I wish more people were fluent in silence

14. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

So happy you made your way back here to the Pad Tanyia! The Pad is a very special place where you can actually make a lot of friends! My children are grown....... my baby is 19 so I have much more time than I used to, to get all my craft stuff done!
    Do you ever do Hybrid? We have a group that does Letter Pocket swap. Here is July's if your interested in checking it out.
    https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/lilypad-letters-swap-july-2018-partner-assignments.55844/
    We just voted for what we want our Aug themes to be so you would have time to jump in on that if interested! Fun way to participate here!

15. Tanyia

Tanyia Active Member

There are so many fun things going on here, I love it! Thanks for all the tips! I am going to read up on how this space age forum works lol.

16. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

17. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

18. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

19. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

Glad to have you back! :)

20. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

Welcome back to digi scrapping Tanyia and to the Pad, just holler if you need a hand with anything! :)