In Pixio?

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by MrsPeel, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

DSCN1295_InPixio resize.png DSCN4072_InPixio resize.png DSCN4124_InPixio resize.png

Most of these have 2 slicks the wheel has 6 . It works a treat for the photos they provide for the trail, but normal photos not so much.
    In fact Craft Artist is easier to use, and gives a much better cutting outline. Both photoshop elements and CA can do any effects this software has, the only good thing about the blur feature, is that you do not have to mask first as we have to in photolab in CA , but it blurs the entire photo (in one click) then you have to use at least 20 clicks to remove the blur from your main subject. I am sure if you ask any element users here there is an easier way to do this in Elements. Also good is that is has content aware, not so good is that is works like a normal clonetool, and makes a right mess out of anything more than 50ish pixels big.
    All in all , it does not do what it says it does. Please save your money. @MrsPeel
    Leaving you with the blured example
    french-bulldog-4530685_1920_InPixio resize.jpg

2. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

@MrsPeel No issues with either installing or removing it, and no bugs came in the door, have just run a security scan, so as afar as I can see it is ok to try, that is if you still want to after reading the post above :party3

cfile likes this.
  3. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Awesome review Vivi! (Definitely sounds like something not to bother with to me) @Nemla

Nemla and cfile like this.
  4. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Thanks for the review Vivi :)

Nemla likes this.