Happy Mother's Day | Pad Patter 5.10

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by IntenseMagic, May 10, 2020.

1. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

il_794xN.2328291069_sh1k.jpg

Happy Mother's Day to all those celebrating!! Just a bit of a different one this year. We had a drive-by with my mom and my kiddos are going to make a drive-by later. It's a beautiful day here, so I've spent most of it outside! I hope that all of you Mothers have had a bit of pampering today and been able to do something you enjoy!

KarenB, Cherylndesigns and chastml like this.
  2. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Thanks so much, Jan! I hope you've had a good day - sounds like it with the drive-bys. I LOVE the "sign" - did you make that?

We all Facetimed (my daughters and families) earlier today and opened our gifts together. It was a good substitute to being together. I've been "group texting" with my sisters, sister-in-law and brother, too. DH ordered a great carry-out dinner for us (youngest dd, grandson and us) in about an hour. Looking forward to that!

IntenseMagic likes this.
  3. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

My daughter, with the second son helping, made us dinner: chicken Alfredo with salad, roasted asparagus, and garlic notes, with Earl Grey shortbread cookies in 2 varieties (one with lavender & one with chocolate). My oldest son and wife came by for lunch without their masks, ate dinner, and even let us hug them. So very nice.

This afternoon we had a Zoom call with my husband's mom, sister & her family. So it was good to see everyone.

IntenseMagic likes this.
  4. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

Thanks, Jan!!!Same to you!

IntenseMagic likes this.
  5. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

Happy Mother's Day to everyone celebrating today.

My Mother's Day yesterday was okay... skyped with Daughter and Grandchildren but not the same as being with them in person.

IntenseMagic likes this.
  6. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

Since DD is in Tx and son is, well,... Hubster and I went to service ( our orders are lifted) and ate dinner at Outback Steakhouse- curbside! It was a definite first and a bit of a wrestle, but who wants to eat a cold filet mignon?? Ha!
    IMG_6279sm.jpg IMG_6281sm.jpg

It was delicious and the weather was just perfect! Good day.

IntenseMagic likes this.
  7. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

Update: HA!!! Gov announced a few hours ago that restaurant dining areas will open tomorrow at 50% capacity..
    [​IMG]

IntenseMagic likes this.
  8. LynnZant

LynnZant Well-Known Member

Happy Mother's Day! No pampering here, but I got a few photos with my daughters, and one daughter went old school and made me a card since she couldn't go to the store and buy one. Loved that!

IntenseMagic likes this.
  9. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

My husband and I spent the day watching the entire extended edition of the Lord Of The Rings. :D

bonnenuit and IntenseMagic like this.
  10. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

We watched Little Women as a family. We didn't see it when it came out last Christmas. Loved it!

11. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

We went for a hike yesterday and had a picnic lunch. Thankfully we live in an area where we can hike without seeing many people. I think out of the whole day we passed 3 people. Then last night I chose the movie - Fiddler on the Roof.