APRIL Froggy Favorites!

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by MrsPeel, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

I'm loving the whole feel of this page - the calm amidst a storm. Beautiful photo and clever blending with the artwork.
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  2. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

check out this dynamic and bold layout
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  3. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

@RJMJ Thank you so much for your sweet words!

MrsPeel likes this.
  4. Claire Grantham

Claire Grantham Pollywog

This by @flowersgal is simply unbelievably clever and amazing, so inspirational.
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  5. flowersgal

flowersgal I have big ears and wide arms

MrsPeel likes this.
  6. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

Lovin' this Art Journal styled page and its message! @sushimommy
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel and sushimommy like this.
  7. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

THANKS, @Angela Toucan ! It was a fun page to do- the geo shapes a bit out of my comfort zone!

MrsPeel and Angela Toucan like this.
  8. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Love this on by Sheri @SeattleSheri .. the current photo with a sepia tone instantly changes the photo to a vintage photo along with the beautiful kit she used.. I love all the shadows and layers... gorgeous.. reminds me of a Back to the Future style :) Gorgeous!
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel and SeattleSheri like this.
  9. cfile

Here is another wonderful page.. this time by our dear Electra @Electra .. I love that sweet photo of her granddaughter, and fantastic shadowing on her heart banner.. you can actually "see/feel" that string going through the hearts... the watercolor painted pink background is wonderful too.. just a SWEET page :)
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  10. SeattleSheri

SeattleSheri Movers, cleaners, great hair. I'm a socialite!

Thank you so much Christa! You totally made my day!!! I'm so flattered you like my page and I appreciate your kind words so much!! :heartlub:heartlub

MrsPeel and cfile like this.
  11. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

Thank you @cfile ! I had fun making this!!

MrsPeel and cfile like this.
  12. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

I need to come back get through this, but I just found one page, done for the Monthly Muse inspiration challenge I am hosting this month....we all know Amanda @AJK is a wizard of artsy... and this just filled my heart in awe!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

there are so many others, will bring some later, we are ill, both Sarita (DD) and myself, non viral, but getting the care we need is almost impossible... will be back later!!!!

Electra likes this.
  13. cfile

Another beauty.. this time by @myssp RAchael . I love the whitewash wooden background and those soft pale colors with that awesome photo, dreamy sepia photo treatment, and excellent framing of it. Gorgeous composition and such a beautiful page!!
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  14. MrsPeel

I forgot yesterday to share this page by @EllenT
    I came to post another couple of pages by @JenEm & @SeattleSheri that you guys have already brought here...but then now I realized Ellen's isnt here, and that needs to be fixed!!!!
    the most amazing layering, composition, delightful and strong, powerful page (as she always does!!!
    [​IMG]

there are many more ... I am a bit stressed out at the moment because Sarita (DD) is having some health issues, nothing to do with the virus but, in more "normal" times she would have had a CT scan by now.... but alll "non urgent" services are stopped, long story,
    I do apologise for my aleatory presence, trying my best :)

15. MrsPeel

I have been trying "to introduce" some of you guys who came to be part of The Pad's family after Vicky was gone.......

She was not just one of the most amazingly talented scrappers The Pad has had, but also a dear, dear friend of mine, became family, looked after me at home when Sarita had to work, came to her performances.... we became proper family....then she had to take a long break, having her here again is joyful, and I know many of you can see her awesome talent as her pages are posted here.....
    I had to choose one to bring here (I could bring them ALL!!!) and this is a beautiful show of her awesome talent....
    @ButFirstCoffee SOOOOOOO glad to see you back!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

16. EllenT

EllenT I live for that hourglass ...

@MrsPeel Thanks so much Cynthia! Hope thing get better for you and Sarita. :heartslub:hug

MrsPeel likes this.
  17. myssp

myssp Well-Known Member

OMG, Christa thank you for the mention here in the FF - you totally made my day, super fabulous... What an honor ;)

MrsPeel likes this.
  18. MrsPeel

a quick stop to share something awesome, coming from two of my most loved and admired people : @mirjam Pink Reptile and Patsy @flowersgal
    you guys make me wanna go minimalist!!!!!
    [​IMG]

myssp and flowersgal like this.
  19. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

I Am Here Too...To Share My Latest Froggy Favorite Pick From... @ArmyGrl ...OMG!...This Version Of Happiness I Feel Needs To Be Shared & Seen...Way To Go @ArmyGrl ...You Knocked This One Right Out Of The Park!!!!!...Spreading The Love & Joy & Positivity!!!!!!...Way To Go!!!...I Just Had To Share!!!...:ballonhang...:bk...:faint2...

[​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  20. flowersgal

flowersgal I have big ears and wide arms

@MrsPeel - Thank you Cynthia. You can do ANY style including minimalist. Love that you picked one of mine -- Thanks. It's always an honor.

MrsPeel likes this.