1 designer challenges - challenge...

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by Nemla, May 13, 2020.

1. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

OK, so this month I started with Christas speed scrap using products from Rebecca McMeen, and I thought I would continue using her kits this month. I have a lot, and I often use some watercolour people, or a flower, but not always a whole kit. I am enjoying it so far ; here is what I started with Christas speed scrap and the Random challenge;
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Angela Toucan likes this.
  2. Nemla

I did it ! Last month ( June ) for the Challenges I used only Rebecca McMeen kits;
    [​IMG]

umyesh likes this.
  3. Nemla

This month I an going to try with Bella Gypsy , I dont own many of their full kits, because I buy mostly their Whimsy's but I have enough to have some fun I think.
    [​IMG]

4. Nemla

All done ! 7 pages all using Bella Gypsy's kits only. I had fun, and managed to use my own style most of the time, but having fun with bolder colours.
    [​IMG]

katell and umyesh like this.
  5. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

I love how you compiled your pages for each month! I'm trying to decide if I finish this month out with a new designer or if I start next month. I love this idea though! Thank you for the link to this thread!

6. Nemla

Go for it !

umyesh likes this.
  7. Nemla

Here we go, end of the month, and everything done using Little Butterfly wings kits.
    @valeriapiemonte
    [​IMG]
    I am getting into to swing of this, and I am really enjoying it, and will continue doing it , at least for the rest of the year. The difficult bit is deciding what Designer to do next.

umyesh and cfile like this.
  8. Nemla

Well it seems that no one took me up on the challenge to use kits from 1 designer for the challenges for a month. But no worries, I will continue until the end of the year for sure. ( even though it does make this thread a bit one sided , sorry about that )
    I am enjoying it more than I thought I would, and the best part is that I get to use kits I have had for a while, but maybe not appreciated enough.
    This month it was @LynnG (Lynn Grieveson), it was easy in the way, that I own lots of her kits, but I tried to use some of my least used ones , and none of my faves ( sorry "Light me home" ) .
    This is September : .....
    [​IMG]
    ...October here I come

bonnenuit and LynnG like this.