Instagram printing

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Sokee, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

I would love to get my Instagram printed, which only my 2013 365 photos are on. Any suggestions on a great printing site, that would be easy to transfer them over. Also looking for a site that would print the date and what is written on the comments that you make for that photo. Know of any? ..........and would not break the pocketbook.

Also I have used Collect for my 2014-15 365 and would love to get those printed also. Anyone else use Collect that has had those photo's printed?

jenn mccabe likes this.
  2. mlewis

mlewis mlewis

I use Chatbook, which will automatically print your books (in chronological order). They print a book every 60 pictures and ship it to me for $6. It's awesome!

Sokee likes this.
  3. Sokee

@mlewis That was one site I had bookmarked! The quality of the print is good? Other thing Do they do books larger than the 60 pictures? If you want say 2013=365 pictures to be in one book can you?

4. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

I use Persnickety Prints to print my Collect photos. I print mine as individual 3x4s, but here's the link to instructions for printing two 3x4s on a 4x6 (instructions by Heather Joyce).

5. jenevang

jenevang Rocking a two-piece under my scrubs

Someone recommended Groovebook to me and I dl'd the free app. I have not yet used it, but apparently you can get from 40-100 photos from your phone printed and mailed in a book once a month. For $2.99/month.

Here's the website: http://groovebook.com/

Again, I've not used it but a friend does it every month and I thought I'd try it in 2016 just to have printed photos. The photos are perforated so they can easily be removed, so that's cool. May be good for PL folks...

Has anyone used this?

Last edited: Dec 29, 2015
  6. jenevang

jenevang Rocking a two-piece under my scrubs

This looks cool, Melissa. Now, I'm gonna have to make a decision, LOL.

7. Sokee

@mlewis is there room on the pages to type on a sticker all your information for that day? What I'm saying is does the photo take up the full page? bleed edges?

8. Sokee

Have not heard of this one. Off to check it out.

That is super cool! I do like that it looks like the date and time of the photo is put next to it! I'll have to read more to see how long your subscription is for.
    Also being Instagram being square are they printed as a square on that page?

9. Sokee

Thank you! I will head over there to see. Are you able to dl right from your phone?

10. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

i had to check this site out ... and i found this Barbara http://chatbooks.com/custom-books/ - print up to 366 photos using the Custom Book option. so that might be an option for you!

11. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

this looks cool too Jen!

12. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

I think you have to export to your camera roll from collect. From there you can either send to PP via their app (which I haven't used) or upload from your computer.

13. Sokee

Thank You @jenn mccabe!!! Also @jenevang I looked up Groovebook app and most of the reviews are poor. They said the quality of the print used to be good, and when the company was sold the paper it is printed on is thin and quality of photo bad. So I wont take the chance on that one being it is a subscription.

14. Sokee

hmmm wonder if I should go back to Instagram for 2016 And just use a new account for my 2016. I like to keep the photos in order with all the information. What you see has happened to me I now have three years and have not done anything with them. HA!

15. Sokee

EVERY YEAR I SAY THIS IS THE YEAR I WILL DO SOMETHING WITH MY 365

16. Sokee

THANK YOU JEN! I can see from there that you have more than enough room if you print all your information on a sticker you can place it next to the photo! SUPER COOL! Now to see what the price is for the Large book.

$8 for first 30 pages. $1 for each additional 10-pages

Once you link your Instagram or Facebook account(s) to your series, your photos download in chronological order. You can rearrange your photos or exclude any photos you don't want in your books. You can add captions, move photos around, change a book title, and other features. Make as many books as you want! Nothing gets ordered until you press the "Order" button.

DixieDoesPSP likes this.
  17. Sokee

OH MY GOODNESS! So I pulled 365 photos from my Instagram into Chatbook and it also pulls and prints on the page all the information you have added for that photo at the time!!!!

DixieDoesPSP likes this.