New Here?

Discussion in 'The Welcome Pad' started by lmccandless, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Becca Bonneville

Becca Bonneville Oh my God Becky

Hello @iScrap! Thank you for joining us at TLP! Being new and posting only links in the Pick Your Prize threads triggered the system to kick you to moderation since the system wasn't sure if it was spam or not. I have approved all of your posts that were waiting in moderation earlier and you should be able to post easier now. Thanks for your patience!

iScrap likes this.
  2. iScrap

iScrap Member

Thank you!

Becca Bonneville likes this.
  3. JenEm

JenEm Pollywog

@iScrap Welcome to The Pad! Glad to have you here with us. :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 1, 2022
    iScrap likes this.
  4. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

welcome to theLilypad @iScrap I'm off to see what's in your gallery now. Looking forward to seeing you around both the forum and the gallery.

iScrap likes this.
  5. rlucasmn

rlucasmn Headed to Craigh na Dun... and beyond

Hello @iScrap its fun to have you here at the pad! I took a gander at your first gallery post! Congratulations on completing and posting that first page. I look forward to seeing more from you.

iScrap likes this.
  6. meganmecrazy

meganmecrazy Caution: Randomly Breaks Out into Show tunes

Kisses for Bart!!!!

7. meganmecrazy

meganmecrazy Caution: Randomly Breaks Out into Show tunes

iScrap likes this.
  8. scrapchyck

scrapchyck Well-Known Member

Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I've scrapped. Was really active from 2005-2010, and then took it back up in 2018, but then life and not having a Windows based computer anymore sort of got in the way. But I'm back! Some of you may remember me from back-in-the-day as "webchyck" in the forums and galleries. I was very active on Scrapbookgraphics and Digital Art Quirks, so happy to see Tangie is still around! Looking forward to getting involved in some challenges and get my skills back up-to-date!

ashanddiz, KimJ, umyesh and 2 others like this.
  9. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

glad you’re back at the pad and just in time for MOC!

scrapchyck likes this.
  10. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

Welcome back to scrapping! We’re happy to have you here at The Lilypad. :) There are lots of challenges to choose from so enjoy!

scrapchyck likes this.
  11. sharonb

sharonb Cher Memere

If you are new or lurking, MOC is the perfect time to "lurk". Different challenges everyday, lots of layouts in the gallery and lots of new styles and techniques to look at. It's like Christmas!!!

scrapchyck likes this.
  12. Scrapcrazy

Scrapcrazy Active Member

HI,

I am just getting back into digital scrapbooking! Its been since 2014 since I did my last page! I am trying to remember how to use PSE Elements and how to work within a forum. I am sure it will come back as I get busy! I am a mom, wife, and social worker! I love to destress with a good scrapbook challenge or page! I look forward to getting involved here!

Frede, G.J., ashanddiz and 1 other person like this.
  13. ninigoesdigi

ninigoesdigi Designer

Welcome back! You'll have plenty to catch up on with the MOC! Have fun!

14. umyesh

Welcome back to digital scrapbooking! We’re happy to have you here at The Lilypad. :)

15. G.J.

G.J. If I Could Turn Back Time

Hi! welcome back so glad having you here :beat

16. Frede

Frede Member

Hello

I'm new and I love everything I've seen here so far. The Finding Me challenge looks promising to me.
    I'm 56, I'm French by birth and I live in Quebec (so you'll see a lot of French text in my pages). I have a 23 year old daughter, who has just moved back to her mom's house with her adorable Australian shepherd. I have been scrapbooking for several years and I like the clean style. I'm going to make an effort to change my style a bit to learn new things. I look forward to getting to know you!

umyesh likes this.
  17. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Welcome to the Lilypad! I'm so glad you found us here and hope you enjoy the forums! :)

18. ninigoesdigi

ninigoesdigi Designer

@Frede Bonjour et bienvenue à TLP !! Vivement de voir plus de pages avec du français ;)

19. umyesh

Welcome! I’m so glad you love everything you’ve seen so far here at The Lilypad! We are happy to have you here with us. :)

20. PennyH

PennyH Member

I am a newbie here to and tried to link the gallery to the forum but got error message since I am new! The error message I got "Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.". My question is how many posts I need to do in order to satisfy this requirement. Does anyone know?

cfile likes this.