January 3 -Photoless- Who I am **CLOSED**

Discussion in 'MOC 2021 Challenges' started by MrsPeel, Jan 3, 2021.

1. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

[​IMG]
    Five words: Hello Coffee= coffee cup; Flower Queen= flower sticker; Storyteller= camera sticker; Bookworm= book sticker; Animal Lover= dog avatar sticker

Mrsdudds, MrsPeel, elseepe and 6 others like this.
  2. MiekSter

MiekSter We only regret the chances we didn't take

Photoless is always a challenge for me, but I just LOVED this challenge!

[​IMG]

Clarification:
    powerful + star element
    piecefull + girl element
    happy + rainbow element
    growing + leaves element
    strong + stitch/bow element

3. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

YES you can have as many words as you want but do NOT do them in a journaling way, I can;'t read, you need to have the words very noticeable, and the first 5 words need to have an element that correspond-

You can have as many elements in the page, and if you do want to journal, do it apart from the first FIVE WORDS and it's element. I edited the initial post to ask for no journaling, but as I see some people have already done it, I will qualify them AS LONG AS I CAN SEE FIVE WORDS AND IT'S ELEMENT that correspond to each, and I wont be reading journaling, I think you know I have neurological issues and it honestly hurts top read paragraphs :(

you know I love you!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

chloe_digiscrap likes this.
  4. Anny-Libelle

Anny-Libelle Show me the way to the Misty Mountains

Thank you for this amazing challenge Cynthia!

[​IMG]

MrsPeel and SeattleSheri like this.
  5. MrsPeel

THANK YOU!!!!!! I am so pleased, so happy you like it!!!!!

I did think it through.

I'm not sure you remember, I didn;'t host last year because I was so unwell, and my neurological issues were killing me, so I can't (even now) read paragraphs, I wanted to do something easy enough but kinda meaningful.... I am so glad you like it!!!!!!
    @AJK

6. Isa Marks

Isa Marks Pollywog

7. Roxana

Roxana Bananas for radishes

Hope my page is ok. That was a hard one for me, nothing seemed to connect, I had an idea in my head and I just couldn't put it on the page in a form that would satisfy me. I've been struggling with it since morning ...
    [​IMG]

Mrsdudds, Karen, julianz and 6 others like this.
  8. MrsPeel

@cinderella
    YES my lovely, you most certainly can, as long as the first five have the correspondent element, you can make up the page of as many words and as many elements or other graphics as you want, I rather not have journaling, but if you do, make sure is independent of the first 5 words, plus, know that I wont be reading it.... I am still trying to answer to our last conversation, which, If I am nit mistaken, was over a month ago? or more?
    my brain is mushed!!!
    :imok

:rofl

9. bjc

bjc Trophy Wife

these all have been amazing. love looking at the different layouts.

[​IMG]

MrsPeel, Smileark and cinna like this.
  10. MrsPeel

you know I love you!!!!!! @cfile

cfile likes this.
  11. MrsPeel

ohhh JLynn!!!!!! so happy to see you!!!!!
    trust me, if they think you are funny, you should ne HAPPY, means they can have a laugh WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!
    It will take me a while to get to your page in the gallery (only commented in the first 5 pages earlier) but I am SO HAPPY to see you for MOC!!!!!!!!! Huggzzzz
    @tinkerbell1112

tinkerbell1112 likes this.
  12. slfam

slfam Chocolate or vanilla? I can't decide!

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 3, 2021
    MrsPeel likes this.
  13. LynnG

LynnG Designer

14. MrsPeel

@cfile
    @Ruthe14
    only the first 5 words need to have an element that corresponds,
    you can have more words and not have elements for the extra words, or you can have more elements, like in my page, I have a flower cluster in part of the page...
    The requirements, that you NEED to have are FIVE words, each has to have an element that corresponds, like @cfile showed you.
    reader : a book or book shelf or a bunch of books or even glasses
    mother : I used a heart and a little paper doll-
    cook, some kitchen element
    have a look through the gallery or here in the thread, but let your imagination paint a picture of who you are,
    so you need FIVE WORDS and those FIRST 5 need an element that corresponds, apart from that, you can add more words, no need to have the element for each word, or you can add more elements, whatever, I need to see very clear the FIVE words with the element each, and make it that shows your personality, :) choose colors you love, make it as full or blank space, I made two pages as samples so you guys can have a better idea :)

15. Donitab

Donitab If only the TV would yell back

Question: If I use more than 5 words, do I need an element for each word? Or still a minimum of 5?

MrsPeel likes this.
  16. ArmyGrl

ArmyGrl Merlot, Cab, Chard, Reisling - all 4 food groups!

I love the creative energy coming out of this challenge. Holly smokes....every layout created is a masterpiece!

[​IMG]

Word: Element
    1. Capricorn: Globe (Capricorn is an earth sign)
    2. Introvert: solitary Girl with the explorer shirt.
    3. iNtuitive: the Ants on the paper. Introverted intuition--looking at patterns to seek meaning; exploring possibilities.
    4. Thinking: the Microscope. Being deliberate and methodical--which I relate to the scientific method.
    5. Judging: the paint Check Marks. The judging personality likes order, reason, and logic. They tend to be task oriented and like check lists (truth!!!).

17. MrsPeel

so glad you like it!!!!!!! I m in awe of the creativity shown here!!!!!
    I wanted something that was east enough (both for you guys and me, with neurological issues that were the reason I didn't host last year and that you haven't seen me that much last year or this one!) but that was meaningful, one of the things I love the most is hetting to know you guys through your pages....... and this has me in awe!!!!!!! so hapopy you like it (and awesome page!!!) @CharlotteM

@jagruti patel YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! thank YOU so so much!!!! so happy you guys like it!!!! like I said to Charlotte above, I wanted a balance, and I am in awe of you guys now!!! and we still have a month!!!!!!
    Hope you are as well as one can be, we need to catch up, let me get through the gallery a bit, and we talk tomorrow!!!!!!!! HUGE hugggzzzz
    [​IMG]

@tw1717
    so glad to "see you"!!!!!
    I do remember you from previous MOCs..... so happy you are playing again!!! I didn't host last year because I was not well health wise, but I am trying to catch up with everyone :) about your page......
    you done brilliantly!!! you are fine (will get to your gallery in time, only commented in the first 5 pages earlier today) but if you wanted to add more words, you only need elements to correspond to the first five words..... but your page is great the way it is!!!!!!

@Pachimac
    isn't it just!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!??????
    have I said how happy I am to see you?

@Ursula knowing your pages, I know why you said if was difficult, but you made more than awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not as fast as I was , it will take me a while to get to your gallery, but know you did brilliantly!!!!! LOve it!!!!

@Roxana
    my dear, your page is more than OK....... now, if you are NOT happy, you have the rest of the month, feel free to change, if trhe idea tales a bit more shape, and it will make you feel better about it, then go for it, but your page is not just perfectly following the instructions and the bots you added are so wonderful, but is original, LOVE your idea of the definition, your elements are great, the whole page is brilliant, it will take me a while to get to your gallery (as above I said- I'm slower and only commented in the first five pages earlier on) but I understand why you may feel is not "you", is a more filled up than your style as usual, but the whole point of MOC is that : to be CHALLENGED!!!! and try new stuff - you know I love you!!!!
    [​IMG]

jagruti patel, tw1717 and Roxana like this.
  18. MrsPeel

hey you!!!!

you just need an element for the first five words, each of the five a correspondent one, more words do not need elements, but feel free to use as much as you want, even if not related to the words :)
    @Donitab by the way LOVE your avatar!!!!

Donitab likes this.
  19. MrsPeel

Ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is already 20:00 hs here in England, I was cooking with Sarita, it took me a while (even with her helping me read here to answer your questions, I think we got you all answered, but she says she isn't perfect either or used to forums, so, if we didn't answer, let me know again.
    I will have a rest and maybe come back to go to your galleries !!!! otherwise tomorrow,
    LOVE YOUR CREATIVITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO up to post #78 above, if you did journaling, you do not need to change it unless I message you to tell you,

the thing I need to be able to see are a minimum of 5 words with a correspondent element each-
    more words do NOT need an element, but you cam use as many elements as you want.
    If you still want to journal, make it SEPARATELY of the 5 words and it's elements, and know I may not be able to read it, I have neurological issues that make reading extremely difficult when is paragraphs - get worse when there are so many pages to read. :(

20. yellowpeep

yellowpeep Spaaaarrrrrkkkleeeee

My goodness, these are just beautiful and so moving. I love them all! You are all so talented.

MrsPeel likes this.