OCTOBER Froggy Favorites!!!

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by MrsPeel, Oct 2, 2020.

1. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

A couple more,
    LOOK A THESE!!!!!!
    the awesomeness of black, awesomely awesome!!!!!

@cfile
    [​IMG]

and @easyeyes4you
    [​IMG]

ForeverJoy and cfile like this.
  2. MrsPeel

you may get bored of me, but I NEED to show the talent, the love of old sisters, recently arrived to the family and every one in between,,,, this one is one of my very special people and I LOVE this so much!!!!!!
    @Rikki
    [​IMG]

3. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Thank you so very very much Cynthia! You made my day!

MrsPeel likes this.
  4. MrsPeel

I wont talk much about her, because you all know her, she is a kind, talented art journaler and an explosion of color and vitality, a loyal heart, and I'm blessed to count her as a FRiend, this siggy reflects her beautifully!!!!!!
    @RJMJ
    [​IMG]

5. MrsPeel

another relatively new sister who keeps making me fall in love with her pages.... and this has a message I would love the world to hear!!!!
    @trekmom
    [​IMG]

6. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

@MrsPeel ...Awww! You Are Just The Dearest! & Sweetest!...Friend!...This Made My Heart Happy Today!...What Joy You Have Given Me Today!!!...Having My Siggie Made A FF!...You Are Always So Kind! & Endearing!...Thanks! For The Uplifting Start To My Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...And YES! I Am So VERY! Proud! To Call You My FRIEND! Too!!!...:bk:bk:bk:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub...

MrsPeel likes this.
  7. garrynkim

garrynkim I'm not messy, I'm just really creative!

Thank you! @MrsPeel

MrsPeel likes this.
  8. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Thank you so much!! I'm just waking up and what a wonderful surprise!

MrsPeel likes this.
  9. easyeyes4you

easyeyes4you Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for choosing my page..... Please check the thread where it is posted for an explanation... any more questions I am so happy to answer... Liz

MrsPeel likes this.
  10. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

Thank you so much Cynthia, your comments always mean something to me. You made my day once more.

MrsPeel likes this.
  11. cfile

This is a page by a new member to the pad Event Horizon @Event Horizon .. I just loved the wonderful papers and elements she used and the great template to showcase the wonderful photos of her pup. Look at Persus' ear.. how cute is that Pup... Event's page made me smile and I hope it makes you smile too, which is why this is a Froggy Fav!!!
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  12. Event Horizon

Event Horizon Active Member

Oh my goodness, thank you so much @cfile !

MrsPeel and cfile like this.
  13. cfile

You are so welcome!! Well deserved!!

MrsPeel likes this.
  14. MrsPeel

Ladies, I'm a bit slow today, well, slower than usual, so bear with me until I get to your challenges/chat's pages.... I feel like I NEED to highlight this page, even though if you are a sister to the Pad's Family, you know her and you (I am sure!) love her too.
    This is Ona, @wombat146 who is a marvel in any style, and , please, do read her journaling, is transcribed for easy read...and come join us on the Monthly MUse!!!!you do not need to be an art journaler to play, just get inspired by the week's prompt, in any style you wish!!!! There is a great prize in the end of the month!!!
    anyway, back to dear Ona, here is her awesome page for Muse October week 1
    [​IMG]

wombat146 likes this.
  15. MrsPeel

I'm loving the siggies!!!!! So much creativity in eveey style possible!!!
    LOVE love LOVE the minimalist design but full of character, fun and SOOOOOO amazing from @Lisa B
    [​IMG]

Lisa B likes this.
  16. MrsPeel

Me again....
    I usually rather not bring pages done for my challenges here, mainly because everyone does marvelous pages and it is so difficult to bring one and not all others.... but this is really one to be shared.....
    I am learning about how our brains don't really have a concept of passing time, not in a linear way, and how the brain finds the way to get around it...one of the things is a "memory crutch" which Monica here has done to perfection!!! I think just by glancing at the page I could bring back the fun times and pages...with the placing of Krista's advert there, plus the wonderful rest of the composition, marvelous and elegant, as Monica does!!!!!
    @umyesh
    [​IMG]

umyesh likes this.
  17. MrsPeel

I'm not sure if I should have Bart outside his den.... but just in case......
    [​IMG]

18. Lisa B

Lisa B What am I supposed to do with all this chalk?

19. Lisa B

Lisa B What am I supposed to do with all this chalk?

Thank you! This is my first froggy favorite! Such a surprise! :circles:love

MrsPeel likes this.
  20. MrsPeel

There is a reason why I don't tend to bring pages from challenges/scraps chats I host....is mainly because everyone makes pages SO so amazing, that I feel I should bring all of them... I m gonna have to do now, because there is so much emotional charge in each of these pages, because I feel proud that I can help some if you process the stuff we struggle with or the things that bring us joy..... and I KNOW that for some of you some of the prompts I come up with are not the easiest, for many different reasons, but hey...here we go, and I JUST got started with this thread, so, I will take a break, and come back after I have stop tearing my heart out (in a good way, but you know how emotional I am and how I cry 90% of the time)

@michelepixels
    [​IMG]

@Angela Toucan
    [​IMG]

@Nemla
    [​IMG]

and @tinkerbell1112
    [​IMG]

I love YOU.