Missing files in download

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by flowersgal, Oct 7, 2018.

1. flowersgal

flowersgal I have big ears and wide arms

I purchased the 2017 year of holidays bundle by Sahin. In looking at the previews I see that it is missing one file -- the word art (second from the left as shown below)in Fete:
    upload_2018-10-7_13-33-47.jpeg

I also purchased the 2017 year of seasons bundle by Sahin and it too has missing files -- two this time in Winterdays (the two shown at the left of the preview below):
    upload_2018-10-7_13-35-44.jpeg
    Could someone fix this and let those of us who purchased them know when they have been added or send us the links to download?

Thank you.

jesskab likes this.
  2. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

@flowersgal I was able to attach the stamps/word art in Fete. You will find it in your link now.

I've contacted Elif about the two missing from Winter Day. She will need to upload those. I will let you know as soon as they are available.

Thanks for your purchases. I hope you enjoy those lovely kits!

3. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

Such a beautiful collection!

4. esahin

esahin Elif Sahin

Hi @flowersgal ,
    Please take a look at the description and previews of Holidays & Seasonal bundles.
    The packs you're describing are the addons of the specific collections and I didn't include them in these deals. I specifically mentioned the names of what's included in the DSD bundles, added previews accordingly.
    I'm sorry for the confusion though.
    Is there anything else I can help you with?

5. esahin

esahin Elif Sahin

Though I'm leaving the Fete stamp set download there as a bonus. Hope you enjoy! :thumbsups

6. flowersgal

@lmccandless Thank you for the added stamp set/word art file in Fete.

7. flowersgal

@esahin Thank you for the explanation and for the stamp/word art files in Fete as a bonus. Those bundles were terrific bargains and I so appreciate your making them available to us during DSD. Is it possible that the two add-ons from the Winter Day collection may be offered separately in your shop?

8. esahin

esahin Elif Sahin

@flowersgal at this time Winter Day collection is not separately available at TLP. I'm not sure what the future brings though :)

9. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

@esahin @flowersgal @lmccandless I too bought the Seasons bundle and only opened the zip files yesterday. A busy weekend beyond DSD.

As the descriptions are no longer available I cannot say that I read or noticed what was included in the Winter Day bundle. I too usually look at the preview of what is sold to make sure I have all the parts when I open the zips. I should have noticed that all the other 3 seasons have 4 parts, while Winter Day had only 3. Frankly, I do believe that what the image showed, and what the Winter Day Collection shows in my download Preview for the Winter Day Bundle is what should be available to us.

10. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Maureen - I don't know if this will help. This was the photo preview of the 2017 year of Seasons bundle and there were 3 parts in each. This was also reflected in Elif's newsletter...which is where i grabbed this from. Hope this helps so you can see the DSD Bundle that was being offered.
    [​IMG]

11. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Yes, I see that those are the images for the Bundles advertised. Winter Day and Summer Day came with images for the Collections which do include the WA. I understand but am sorry there was the confusion.