Description:
Mad About Circles Template by Kate Hadfield
Springity Spring by Kate Hadfield and Kim Jensen
Bits and Pieces 2 by Kate Hadfield
Framed Freebie by Kate Hadfield
Weekend at Home by Kate Hadfield
Font is Pea Beth
    • cfile
      Gorgeous page Lynn, and I love that you used that wonderful alpha with that cute lady bug to show off Zoo flowers! We hope to go to the zoo again in early May before school lets out here and it gets hot annd crowded.. I love seeing all the animals and flowers too! I am in agreement with you re getting up close to the flowers moreso than the animals..I always bring my zoom with me.. Love all the ppapers you used here and all the wonderful elements of Kate's to complete your page. Beautifully done! Thanks for playing along with the Blog template challenge!
      LynnZant likes this.
    • Kate
      I love that you are taking photos of these little details (as well as the animals!). I really like how you used the circular frames here with the larger picture have the black and white frame, and your use of colour across the page is fabulous! Thank you so much for playing along with the challenge!
      LynnZant likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    LynnZant
    Date:
    Apr 5, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    157.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).