livelys

Yummy yummy in my tummy

Yummy yummy in my tummy
livelys, Mar 24, 2014
Description:

Yes, I know, I'm six .... but honestly, don't you still like that silly kid's saying deep down too??

This is my take on the round 3/ wk1 Body challenge: Clean Eating. I do like playing with colour & doodly bits 'n bobs, so this was fun - especially dressing up that cute garden gnome in an apron & chef's hat. Did I mention I'm six?

Made with:

Vegetable Patch, Garden Grown, Chef's Kitchen &

a few other doodly collections by Kate Hadfield

Dance Your Dance BYOC 2014 Papers by Just Jaimee

Lots of fonts by Heather Joyce :)

...and pretty butterflies by Valorie Wibbens
    • cfile
      Sara I so LOVE this!!! Growing up I did the veggie garden...nowadays we do the herb garden... absolutely adore your page... all the doodles and the varigated rainbow colored paper bg !! Great challenge page too!
    • Kate
      Ha ha! I love that saying too, we can be six together! The gnome looks very fetching in his chef hat and apron! Super composition here and I love the background paper!
    • Angie4b1g
      This is so fun!  Love that background and the little butterflies!
    • renee82
      I wish I had a garden at my place!  We had one growing up and I loved going to pick fresh veggies from it!  Awesome page!
    • stampin_rachel
      Awesome!  I love growing our own vegetables too!  We have had such a cold/long winter that I cannot wait for the spring thaw to occur so we can begin our garden.
    • Smwhite
      Love your fun take on the challenge... and yes, if you grow it yourself it's better! Even a six year old can appreciate that! I love your sexy little gnome too!
    • christelle
      so fab! really fun page; off to get the doodles, they are so cool!!!
    • Joamosatcharterdotnet
      Funny...this is great--if only we can be a size 6 that would just be marvy...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Love Yourself Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    livelys
    Date:
    Mar 24, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: