Karin

You've got this

You've got this
    • MrsPeel
      so beautiful!!!! love the layering , the effect of depth you achieved is amazing! gorgeous tittle with the word art, and I guess all metro/subways in the world look pretty much the same, how wonderful that you got this awesome e perspective for the photo... here in London there is almost never the chance to do something like this as is always full, crowded with anxious people! LOL great page!!!!
    • Karin
      @MrsPeel Thank you very much!
      The picture was taken in the underground of London it was indeed very crowded there but with this picture I was very lucky!
      MrsPeel and RebeccaH like this.
    • jenevang
      I love this page. The photo is awesome as is the story. And I love the title work as well as all of the white space. Fabulous.
    • RebeccaH
      @Karin It really does look like she's the only soul down there! Incredible!
      Your page is beautiful - everything that you placed on this page comes together for a perfect balance of everything - color, depth, size and placement. Just perfection.
    • MrsPeel
      oh I didn't realize and it is even written in the journaling!! I thought it looked too much the same LOL I still can;t make up what the journaling says, my sight is suffering and I need to go to the optician soon to change my glasses, (no money at the moment!) and the font (is beautiful) is the worn out type so my old woman's brain didn't really catch what it says!!! you were real lucky indeed with the quiet in the platform, amazingly gorgeous page , once again!!!!
    • zinzilah
      love how much you've got in the page going on, the paint, the cluster, the journaling, title, and yet it's a white space kinda page, awesome balancing!
    • Shivani
      Awesome story-telling! Love that yellow paint stroke and the scatters on the right side of the photo creating a beautiful sense of movement.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Paislee Press
    Uploaded By:
    Karin
    Date:
    Nov 12, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    422.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    755px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).