AJK

Your Majesty HOSweek1

Your Majesty HOSweek1
AJK, May 10, 2018
Description:
"What is man that You are mindful of him?? You have made them a little lower than the angels and crowned them with glory and honor.
You made them rulers over the works of your hands;
you put everything under their feet."Hubster and I have been studying intently the subject of sonship in Scriptures the past 2 years. It has restructured our lives, our outlook and our approach to relationships of all kinds, including with Abba. We are called Kings and Priests as Believers: because to be in Christ is to put on His royalty, His character and His mindset. This is what I saw when I studied Psalm 8. That while the Psalm is often said to be speaking about Christ, if we are in Him, have put Him "on", and He lives in us, then yes, it IS about us- (John 3:16 is not sin focused but love motivated) the entirety of Scripture is relational- the story of a God who desires to relate to us and us to Him, in all His majesty.:D This tells of the nature of Christ, which dwells in us and is bestowed upon us when we believe. How majestic to share such wonders with us.
CREDITS:
Lynne-Marie: Heart of Scripture
I blended several of Lynne-Marie's backgrounds. galaxy and world images from Pixabay, sketch of woman is mine.
    • ashleywb
      Wow! This is amazing. Love all the blending and the earth at the center with all the journaling around it. How fitting that she is standing on His faithfulness!
      AJK likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is absolutely breathtaking! I can't even put it into words. Wonderful, wonderful!
      AJK likes this.
    • Karen
      This is amazing!!! I love the colors and the spiral text and the people in the center... everything is just gorgeous!
      AJK likes this.
    • wvsandy
      Wonderful concept you have worked to express! Love the circle of text!
      AJK likes this.
    • redplaid3
      So pretty! I feel how glorious this is.
      AJK likes this.
    • jenevang
      I can't stop looking at this amazing page. The movement is spectacular and the woman praising is perfection. I love everything about it.
      AJK likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    May 10, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    611.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    755px
    Height:
    755px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).