Roxana

Your Heart

Your Heart
    • StefanieS
      Beautiful, love the message and the design.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous photo, lovely layering. Beautiful sentiment
    • Roxana
    • Roxana
      Thank you so much, @Angela Toucan . I made the photo especially for this page. The heart stone I found it in a store, many years ago, and I also bought a small wooden box with a silver plate, I put the heart in it and gave it to my husband on our anniversary day. He loved it!
    • DivaMom96
      This is so beautiful, Roxana! I love all the arrow doodles and of course that fabulous photo. My favorite part is the flower in the left corner with the quote. Great page! Thank you so much for playing along!
    • Roxana
      Thank you, @DivaMom96 ! I love that flower/tree too, it's so pretty, isn't it?!
    • RJMJ
      OMG! This Is Just GORGEOUS!...This Layout Tugs At My Heart!...Such A Lovely Sentiment!...Wonderful! Composition!...I LOVE! Your Special! Photo!...And That Sweet! Cupid!...O.K....I LOVE! EVERYTHING! About This Layout!!!...LOVE! This!!!!...:bk...
    • Roxana
      @RJMJ , thank you so much, you are such a sweetheart!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Goodness...another perfect layout for the RJ challenge. I am so drawn to lots of white space and elements used just "so." Your shadows add depth and the limited color palette is gorgeous...truly a drop dead gorgeous layout :yowza
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    Roxana
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    208.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px
    Date / Time:
    2021:01:31 21:58:38

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).