YouAtTwo2102017Dec17JC
AnotherAmanda, Dec 8, 2017
Description:
Dec. 2017 - Journaling Challenge - Journal on photo
Fonts - Lemon Tuesday, CK Ali's Writing
Journaling - You are amazing. I still can’t believe how awesome you are. You are learning new things every day. Some days, I find it hard to believe you were ever the tiny little bundle of arms and legs we watched in the NICU bassinet. You love animals. Dogs and giraffes are your favorites. You love pretending to play music. You bang on furniture for drums and wait for me to join in. You make tooting noises with your horn. You run around faster and faster. You love letters and numbers. You try to talk but mostly just point and nod when your dad or I get to the correct item. You love your Grandpa and hearing me say “get your shoes we’re going to Grandpa’s house!” makes you smile and giggle and run off. You try to talk to Mom Mom when she calls me on the phone and bring things to hold up to the phone even when we aren’t using Skype. You love whipped cream more than cake or ice cream. Slow down, buddy. We are trying to keep up. We love you. Late nights and all.

Elements and Papers - Celebrate, Childhood
Style - One Little Bird
    • HeatherB
      Aw, this is adorable! What a sweet photo and I loved your journaling - great storytelling! Love that little boy element and the scatter of stars. Wonderful page!
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful touching journaling.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Dec 8, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    528.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).