jenn mccabe

You RocKed Jr High

You RocKed Jr High
jenn mccabe, Jun 1, 2015
Description:

A graduation sale courtesy of Kate Hadfield. USE COUPON CODE GRAD20 and get 20% off her fabulous end-of-school products.

Graduation , Wordy-Bits: School Days , & Big School by Kate Hadfield

School's Cool & Corked | Alpha by Pink Reptile Designs

Templates: Whip It Up v20 & Sort Of My Type by Amy Martin
Wicked Smart by Lilypad Collabs

Butterfly Basics - School Edition {Papers} by Little Butterfly Wings

• renee82
      This is simply WOW!  I love the diagonal position of everything on your page! What a great idea!  Love this Jenn!
    • NancyBeck
      Jenn, I couldn't wait to tell you what clever idea I thought this was from the moment I saw it in the layouts thread!  Actually, this could be a great re-cap of any year in a school album, Amy and Kate should get together and offer this as a quick page!
    • lorryfach
      The fun tilt, getting so many great photos on there, and those cute doodles... this is just perfect! And I love that you scrapped ahead and left a spot for a future photo :)
    • MrsPeel
      I saw a page by Rebecca with Kate's school stuff and now you....I',m so tempted to go scrap something with these....love the diagonal composition, your photos and photo crops are just out of this world, everything here is perfection , the elements made so little and elegant, cute, precious!!!!!! I think I should scrap lift your entire gallery and it would make me so happy!!!!!!!! gorgeous- all over!!!!!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Jun 1, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: