Description:
Amy Wolff: Junk Drawer Frames
Sahlin Studio: Grandma's Dresser
Studio Basic and Micheline Lincoln: Be Positive
Jessica Dunn: Orchard Traditions Confetti
Heather Joyce: The Guy in the Fast Car
Just Jaimee: March 2017 Chaotic Stitches
CD Muckosky : Paint Strokes Chatter Sentiments

You are such a joy in my life. It has been the best adventure watching you grow into the young lady you are today. It amazes me how quickly the years have gone by! Your intelligence amazes me. You say the funniest things and remember so much about what we teach you and tell you! You take us all on such imaginary adventures and have quite the imagination! I love to watch you play and explore. I love the pride you take in all you do! Your smile is contagious and like a virus that spreads to everyone around them! No one can be sad when they are around you. One of the things I love most about you are your hugs and cuddles. Out of all my kids, you probably are the least affectionate. But I love your cuddles. I could have never dreamed that your cuddles could be so magical But they are! It is like living in a fairy tale. There is nothing sweeter than your love and nurturing. Your hugs make even the worst of days seem better, brighter and happier. These hugs are priceless my dear Doodle; priceless. The joy you have brought to my life, make that all our lives, is indescribable. You make me smile and laugh. You remind me that there is such beauty in this world and that there is always something in life to smile and sing about! Thank you for being such an amazing daughter. For all the joy you have brought. Thank you for every smile, laugh and giggle. Thank you for those magical cuddles, for teaching me how to love life with cautious adventures and most of all thank you for just being my messy chicken wing eating Doodle. I love you so monster much!
JennFort, LynnG, AJK and 2 others like this.
    • Tree City
      Aw, what beautiful words of love! And such a gorgeous page to showcase those cute photos. Love the word art stamped onto the pics and JC.
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • Donitab
      Great heart frame use!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • AJK
      This style I can relate to! I love the stacked effect and the full page journaling- you've made it seem like a background in a sense- it looks terrific!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Apr 22, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).