scrapmemories

You-don't-have-to-be-perfect

You-don't-have-to-be-perfect
scrapmemories, Jul 7, 2018
Description:
You don’t have to be Perfect

Working with this kit is bittersweet because it is so beautiful and it is the last one I will get to promote for Dawn Inskip Designs. Her passing has hit me hard. When my daughter was young I found great joy in paper scrapping with a great group of friends. Then she got ill and I didn’t even take a picture for a few years. I started scrapping digitally and always admired Dawn’s kits and was a customer for years. I’ll never forget the day I became one of her creative team members. It was like winning the digital scrapbooking lottery.

When one deals with a chronically ill family member there is no normal in your life. But working with Dawn’s kits each week was a constant that I looked forward to. Her talent as an artist was fully evident in the products she created. I never met her. She lived across the pond and probably never would. But that didn’t stop having a connection. Dawn Inskip you will be missed.
Credits: Dawn Inskip's Botanical Bundle {incl FWP Journal Cards}

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Botanical-Bundle-incl-FWP-Journal-Cards.html
Dalis and LynnG like this.
    • craftytam
      Fabulous quote, beautifully scrapped. Your description made me sad. It's so hard losing someone close, and I consider my designers and digi friends close. I'm sorry.
    • jenn mccabe
      I'm so glad Dawn's art gave you that - beautiful words and a gorgeous tribute page. I'm sorry you are hurting so much, our virtual connections are indeed real, and they do hurt ... big hugs to you. :beat
    • wombat146
      Oh Lorraine, this is such a stunning tribute to a wonderful lady! I cherish the time I spent on her CT which gave me a chance to connect with her. I know you were with her for a very long time! sending you lots of hugs sweetie!! xxxx
    • *gina*
      Lorraine - what a great tribute to Dawn
    • Dalis
      I love the bouquet you created for her! I am so glad Dawn gave you that bright light.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    scrapmemories
    Date:
    Jul 7, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    152.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).