jenn mccabe

you deserve it

you deserve it
jenn mccabe, May 2, 2021
Description:
Lilypad Collab Stronger | Lilypad designers (template by FDD)
The best China | Lynn Grieveson
Mega Solids 6 | Amy Wolff
Do it For You Collab Mixed Media | LBW and Rachel Jefferies
Do it For You Collab Elements | LBW and Rachel Jefferies
    • Laura ODonnell
      OMG I’m doing Noom, too, and I love it!
      Great page, awesome as always!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      thank you @Laura ODonnell - i suck at diets and this is my 2nd go at it. :giggle i like the program - i just cave easily. Good luck to you!
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous photos of your blender looks like it will make a yummy smoothie.
      Lovely paper choices etc.
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • garrynkim
      It looks like a yummy way to eat! Good luck!! Your page is gorgeous!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • Laura ODonnell
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      if you don't mind me asking ... how much have you lost? i need to hear good motivation news! @Laura ODonnell
    • Laura ODonnell
      @jenn mccabe I’ve lost 13 pounds with 7 more to go. My problem is I’ve been gaining and losing and regaining 20 pounds for the past 20 years. I’m hoping the psychology of Noom will help me retain good habits and keep the weight off.
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • KimJ
      How fun! Love your mix of papers and those elements are perfect for this! I've always been scared to try a smoothie with any greens in it, but yours looks intriguing. I just started Noom as well (just over 2 weeks in), and I'm still trying to get myself to mentally buy in, but it has made me a lot more aware of what I'm eating.
    • jenn mccabe
      @Laura ODonnell I've been on the roller coaster for years. I was in the 15- 20 lbs cycle for years too. Now, it's more like 30. So .... not good. I'd be thrilled to lose 20 but really need to get 30 off. I need the good habits and psychology too - it's my mind that needs that diet I swear!
      @KimJ I did it last summer for 8 weeks and did pretty good. I honestly can't remember what happened/why I stopped. They sent me an email recently with an offer I couldn't refuse ... so I joined again. I'm about 3 weeks in this 2nd time. The biggest thing for me to is the complete picture of being aware of - what I'm eating, how much I am moving and just feeling committed by reading those articles each day. Even if I am too busy to log my meals every day - I try to do it most days. And I'm thinking about what I'm eating and the calorie density/choices.
      Good luck to both of you!
    • Claire Grantham
      Love this page @jenn mccabe congrats on the GSO. I feel you. I basically had to change my diet in January as I am pre-diabetic and I am a sugar fiend. So I did a bunch of reading and I have lost nearly 40lbs (since Jan 15th) and I find it really hard to cheat now, but I do have 1 cheat day. I eat zero sugar now and it's been easier than I thought. I eat 137g of carbs a day (as recommended) and I haven't eaten bread since Jan. The hardest part was the mental aspect, but getting to grips with what and why has helped. I ignore calories and that works better for me. You have got this, and I'm always here if you need a sounding board x
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    May 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    289.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).