angiekey

You Color Our World (MOC #5)

You Color Our World (MOC #5)
angiekey, Jan 6, 2020
Description:
Created for MOC 2020 #5 - Grid Photo. I colorized my photograph with blue, green, magenta, and brown, sampled from the BYOC for October 2017. Supplies used include:
Template from Wreathed in Joy | Fiddle-Dee-Dee
Elements from Dog's World | Paula K
Paper from Instrumental: Strings | Kristin Aagard
Flowers from Boho Fall | Bella Gypsy
Flowers from October Morning | Allison Pennington
Leaves from All About Me/You/Us Collection | TLP
Stylin' #281 - Construction Paper | Mommyish
"Hello My Name Is" tag from I Am Who I Am | Allison Pennington
Font on label is Crispin
Title created with font Lovadelic and Rimmed Epoxy from October 17 BYOC Layer Styles | Mommyish
    • StefanieS
      Fabulous, I love the wreath design, the fabulous title work and those sweetest puppy eyes, great take on the challenge.
      angiekey likes this.
    • bellbird
      awesome title wordart and it looks extra awesome with the glossy styles applied!
      angiekey likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love the double photo! That little one really emphasizes the bigger one is a beautiful way. I love the soft colors too against the wood grain. Gorgeous job!
      angiekey likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Such an adorable look on Charlie's face. I agree, loving the double photo.
      angiekey likes this.
    • Ursula
      I love the page and that you coloured only around Charlie, this pup is so sweet. Your wordart is fabulous.
    • IntenseMagic
      Glad you enjoyed the challenge! I really adore what you've done here! The photo is great and the color adjustments are just perfect! Charlie is adorable! Thanks so much for playing along!!
      angiekey likes this.
    • angiekey
      @bestcee & @mcurtt - believe it or not, that's actually not a double photo. The smaller image is a sticker from Dog's World by the amazing @paula kesselring ... it looks so much like my Charlie!
      bestcee and mcurtt like this.
    • mcurtt
      @angiekey Oh wow! Paula could have used Charlie as a model! And I love how you mimicked the colors in your grid.
      angiekey likes this.
    • bestcee
      @angiekey Wow! I thought you did a treatment to it. It looks so much the same!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    angiekey
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    221.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).