heathert

You Are My Sunshine

You Are My Sunshine
heathert, Mar 7, 2018
Description:
For the March Scraplift Challenge at the Lilypad: lift one of the new Pollies! I chose "Flaked Out" by Justagirl. It took me forEVER--it looked fairly simple, but it was so intricate! And I'm pretty sure I didn't do it half the justice it merits.
[​IMG]
The product list is wicked long, too:
Kristin Aagard (Dandelion Wishes, paper)
Sabrina’s Creations (Pause, ribbon, washi)
Tangie Baxter (Cultivate, paper, paint splats, sun)
Sara Gleason (Arboretum Charmed, diamonds, label, crossword, staple)
Lynn Grieveson (Sprout, papers for some diamonds; Blue Skies Ahead, sunshine WA)
Bella Gypsy (I Like Love You, arrow; When Skies Are Gray, button), papers for diamonds)
Rebecca McMeen (You & Me, “you”)
Fonts: Heather Joyce (Boldstroke Serif, The Bold & The Beautiful) and Butter, Brot, Papier. Journaling reads:
These are some of the first photos I took with my first almost-real camera. You were so good about posing for me without being too grumpy! Thank you for the practice...
Justagirl likes this.
    • Chippi
      Beautiful photos. And a great scraplift!
      heathert likes this.
    • Justagirl
      What an awesome scrap lift, naww thank you for picking me xo. I love your take on the page. The colour palette and those gorgeous photos really make this page pop in the gallery.
      heathert likes this.
    • heathert
      @Justagirl I was amazed, once I started analyzing your layout, just how much there was to it. Thanks so much for the inspiration! =)
      Justagirl likes this.
    • Justagirl
      @heathert You're so right I've found that too when I've scraplifted someones page. What looks like a seemingly simple page can sometimes be loaded with stuff when you start breaking it down!
      heathert likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    heathert
    Date:
    Mar 7, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).