cfile

You are my Sunshine (MOC5 Day 21 Song inspiration)

You are my Sunshine (MOC5 Day 21 Song inspiration)
cfile, Jan 21, 2017
Description:
my Mom always sang this for me as a child...
credits:
Little Butterfly Wings: Wake up and be Awesome
Lynne-Marie: Geometric papers overlayed and blended with paper strips in colors of yellow and orange
fonts: Chalkline Outline for background overlay | milk and cereal for song lyrics and SNF Sofia for journaling
ljonezy likes this.
    • amandaresende
      what a beautiful memorie, my dear!!!! looove how you scraped it! GREATTTT!
      LOVE this song, BTW!
      cfile likes this.
    • Nightshadow
      This has been a favorite song of mine ever since I was a kid and you've scrapped it beautifully. Love the huge yellow flower.
      cfile likes this.
    • chickypow
      I love this song, and I love how you have such a cherished memory attached to it. What a beautiful subject to scrap. I adore the artsy style you have going on, that sun just explodes off the page and totally reinforces your subject, perfection!
      cfile likes this.
    • rchansen
      Love the great artsy look to this page. How sweet that your mom sang this to you. My middle daughter used to sing this to my belly when I was pregnant and after the youngest was born she would sing it to her to stop her crying. Worked everytime!! Might have to remember this if this challenge ever pops up again. :)
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    236.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).